What else is similar to Broken Sword?

BlackKnight

I've just completed Broken Sword on my GBA and wondered what other GBA games
are similar. Are there any other goodish adventure games?

---
Updated daily (if I go online)!

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:10:07 +0100, "BlackKnight" <terry_37@nospam.email.com>
wrote:

>I've just completed Broken Sword on my GBA and wondered what other GBA games
>are similar. Are there any other goodish adventure games?

I've recently discovered -- and just started playing -- a pair of
detective-genre adventure games:

"Deja Vu I: A Nightmare Comes True"
and
"Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas"

They're both on one GBC cart (rather than GBA, but don't let that stop you)

The interface takes a little getting used to (moving a "get/use/open/etc"
pointer around the screen with the D-pad), but works quite well within the
constraints of the GameBoy.

Whether you'd find them in shops, I don't know; I picked mine up on eBay (after
careful, and successful, pirate-screening) complete with instructions and box
for £6.49 inc. p+p.

Regards,
Graham Holden
gba AT g-holden DOT dircon DOT co DOT uk
(to reply by email, replace AT and DOT as appropriate).

BlackKnight

Graham Holden wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:10:07 +0100, "BlackKnight"
> <terry_37@nospam.email.com> wrote:
>
> "Deja Vu I: A Nightmare Comes True"
> and
> "Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas"
>
> They're both on one GBC cart (rather than GBA, but don't let that
> stop you)
>
> The interface takes a little getting used to (moving a
> "get/use/open/etc" pointer around the screen with the D-pad), but
> works quite well within the constraints of the GameBoy.
>
> Whether you'd find them in shops, I don't know; I picked mine up on
> eBay (after careful, and successful, pirate-screening) complete with
> instructions and box for £6.49 inc. p+p.

Thanks Graham, I'll have a look around, we've got a couple of local shops
that sell used games so maybe they'll have a copy hidden away somewhere.

---
Updated daily (if I go online)!

In article <c6r5sa$5a6$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, terry_37@nospam.email.com
says...

>I've just completed Broken Sword on my GBA and wondered what other GBA games
>are similar. Are there any other goodish adventure games?
>

>---
>Updated daily (if I go online)!

Nancy Drew.