What else is similar to Broken Sword?

I've just completed Broken Sword on my GBA and wondered what other GBA games
are similar. Are there any other goodish adventure games?

---
Updated daily (if I go online)!
More about what similar broken sword

    On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:10:07 +0100, "BlackKnight" <terry_37@nospam.email.com>
    wrote:

    >I've just completed Broken Sword on my GBA and wondered what other GBA games
    >are similar. Are there any other goodish adventure games?

    I've recently discovered -- and just started playing -- a pair of
    detective-genre adventure games:

    "Deja Vu I: A Nightmare Comes True"
    and
    "Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas"

    They're both on one GBC cart (rather than GBA, but don't let that stop you)

    The interface takes a little getting used to (moving a "get/use/open/etc"
    pointer around the screen with the D-pad), but works quite well within the
    constraints of the GameBoy.

    Whether you'd find them in shops, I don't know; I picked mine up on eBay (after
    careful, and successful, pirate-screening) complete with instructions and box
    for £6.49 inc. p+p.

    Regards,
    Graham Holden
    gba AT g-holden DOT dircon DOT co DOT uk
    (to reply by email, replace AT and DOT as appropriate).

    Graham Holden wrote:
    > On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:10:07 +0100, "BlackKnight"
    > <terry_37@nospam.email.com> wrote:
    >
    > "Deja Vu I: A Nightmare Comes True"
    > and
    > "Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas"
    >
    > They're both on one GBC cart (rather than GBA, but don't let that
    > stop you)
    >
    > The interface takes a little getting used to (moving a
    > "get/use/open/etc" pointer around the screen with the D-pad), but
    > works quite well within the constraints of the GameBoy.
    >
    > Whether you'd find them in shops, I don't know; I picked mine up on
    > eBay (after careful, and successful, pirate-screening) complete with
    > instructions and box for £6.49 inc. p+p.

    Thanks Graham, I'll have a look around, we've got a couple of local shops
    that sell used games so maybe they'll have a copy hidden away somewhere.

    ---
    Updated daily (if I go online)!

    In article <c6r5sa$5a6$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, terry_37@nospam.email.com
    says...

    >I've just completed Broken Sword on my GBA and wondered what other GBA games
    >are similar. Are there any other goodish adventure games?
    >

    >---
    >Updated daily (if I go online)!

    Nancy Drew.

Console Gaming Virus Games Video Games