GTX 570

ziyuanqu

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
has anyone got the benchmarks for different kinds of GTX 570? just wondering whether to by Asus, Gigabyte etc... tyvm

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Get the one that's best for your money. Or if you see one with a good cooling system like MSI's Twin Frozr II, then go for that if you can accommodate the price premium as yiou'll get better over clocking out of them.

Otherwise, even the factory over clocked ones will perform roughly the same with the reference ones, the main thing to look for is price, manufacturer warranty & likelihood to honour warranties and if there is any after market cooling on the card.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
I'd be inclined to agree as far as warranties and build quality go, however they aren't the best on price and they only use the reference cooling design, meaning scope to over clock isn't as great as other vendors.

ziyuanqu

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
which one allows the greatest overclock compared to its warranties and build qualities? price is not too much of a problem

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
MSI's Twin Frozr II will provide the cooling for an aggressive over clock, plus I have never heard bad things about MSI and their warranty/warranty honouring so i guess they are okay.

If you want build quality and guaranteed brilliant warranty service at the expense of a non-reference cooler design, therefore sacrificing over clocking potential then go with EVGA.