How do I figure out what fans fit in my case?

g-unit1111

Titan
I have two machines - one is an AMD Phenom II x6-based machine running in an Antec 900 and Corsair TX-750 power supply with 16GB RAM and a EVGA Geforce GTX 280. The other is an Intel i7-920 running in a Corsair Graphite 600T and Corsair TX-750 power supply with 12GB RAM and dual EVGA Geforce 550s. Now the Corsair case is pretty big, and I think it'll be able to handle any fan I throw at it, but I want to make sure before I buy. But the problem lies in that I purchased a Xigmatek Gaia for the AMD machine, and it barely came close to the top of the case. I thought the fan wasn't that big but now I want to make sure that the fans I'm considering will fit in the Corsair case as I had my cabinets designed around the case and there's very limited room to put anything in case the fans don't fit.

If it helps the fans I'm considering are the Cooler Master V8 and the Noctua D14 (among other huge fans), but they both look like they're pretty huge fans, and I cant seem to find the internal dimensions of my case anywhere. The Corsair case came with incredibly poor documentation and the website doesn't seem to list them.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
The 600t is a very wide case and should have no problem at all fitting any CPU cooler in being as its one of the widest size cases on the market. The ony thing to consider would be the width size (the space between the rear exhaust, cpu socket, and ram slots).

Id recommend have a look on google or youtube for a build picture where someone has used the 600T with either of these fans, theres bound to be some somewhere and this should give you a rough idea of size and how much space you have to work with.