Dell Laptops

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 7, 2005 12:05:27 PM

i have a Dell Laptop Inspirion 9300 i was just wondering if anyone else
has one or similier and if you could tell me some good products, or
some good general software to have also when buring dvds im using
Alcohol 120% and when i image a dvd movie and 80min movie is coming up
as, a huge file like 5 or 6 gigs iwas wondering if this is normal or i
have to do somthing sorry for the long msg my first time thanks guys

More about : dell laptops

May 7, 2005 7:20:20 PM

go to this site for all the knowledge you seek and check under forums.

http://www.afterdawn.com/index-menu.cfm

!