FFTA multiplayer - only within regions?

Hi,
I got a copy of FFTA while in the States, and my gf has a
european copy - should we be able to Link or not?

I get no relevant error messages, just dumped back to the World
Map.

cheers,
iain

--
"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not
rightly owned if it is not shared." -- St. Augustine

    > I got a copy of FFTA while in the States, and my gf has a
    > european copy - should we be able to Link or not?

    Yes, they are incompatible. You cannot connect different language
    versions of that particular game. If I had known that before I bought
    mine, I would also have gotten an international version instead of the
    US version. Oh well.

    Jammet

Console Gaming Gameboy Multiplayer Nintendo Video Games