FFTA multiplayer - only within regions?

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2004 7:53:03 PM

Hi,
I got a copy of FFTA while in the States, and my gf has a
european copy - should we be able to Link or not?

I get no relevant error messages, just dumped back to the World
Map.

cheers,
iain

--
"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not
rightly owned if it is not shared." -- St. Augustine

> I got a copy of FFTA while in the States, and my gf has a
> european copy - should we be able to Link or not?

Yes, they are incompatible. You cannot connect different language
versions of that particular game. If I had known that before I bought
mine, I would also have gotten an international version instead of the
US version. Oh well.

Jammet
!