Sign in with
Your question
Closed

GTX 560 Ti (SLI) Heat Problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 23, 2011 11:31:25 PM

Hi :hello: 

I bought two Palit 2GB GTX 560 Ti's a few days ago, and have been running them in SLI. Nvidia surround is great, 6110x1080 = :ouch: 

Problem is, since they're so close together on my motherboard (ASUS P6T), the top card is getting no airflow at all, hitting 95°C+ playing games:

Not cool. (literally)

My first idea, obviously, was to move the card down a slot, creating a much larger gap in between the cards, like so:

Problem is, every time I've tried that, my computer hasn't booted, or has booted without video. Now I'm not sure if this is because my motherboard simply won't allow me to run cards in SLI in those specific slots, or if my PSU is somehow not powerful enough, or if the cards are somehow faulty.

Last time I tried moving the cards around it took me over an hour to try to boot properly, after switching the cards from slot to slot and rearranging the power connectors, unplugging / plugging in my computer, it finally started up properly.

Thing is, when it DID start up, my BIOS settings had been completely reset, my date was set to the year 2099, and my RAID 0 configuration had been lost. Reinstalling steam / couple hundred GB of games = double not cool.

So, I have a couple questions for y'all:
Is it possible for me to run the cards in SLI (perhaps get a longer SLI connector first) how I suggested, with one card moved a slot down, or is there some restriction with my motherboard that I'm not aware of?

Is it my power supply, my mobo, or the cards themselves that caused my BIOS settings to be completely reset / my computer not boot? Or is it some other problem?

Full list of my specs here, in case they're needed:
PC Power & Cooling 750W PSU
2x 2GB Palit GTX 560 Ti's [SLI]
3x WD 1TB Caviar Green [RAID0]
WD 1TB Caviar Black
Intel Corei7 920, not OC'd or anything
6GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 Triple Channel RAM
Lexa Blackline case, all fans replaced with 120mm 1900RPM Scythe "Slip Stream Kaze-Jyuni" fans.
February 23, 2011 11:37:07 PM

Does Palit have a progam like the EVGA Precision, which allows you to control the fan speed. I have two SLI EVGA GTX 560 Ti SC in the similar situation. I just adjusted my fan speed to idle at 60% and all good. Typically, it runs at 30% and as it gets holder the fan speeds up. I haven't seen my fan go above 50% when on auto and had higher temps. The noise is a little louder but not much over my Antec 1200 fans, so no big deal. Also, I game with a headset, so noise isn't an issue!! :D 
February 23, 2011 11:50:08 PM

Some cases (i.e. DF-85 and tecmo's 1200) allow you to mount a fan behind the HD cage. That and your standard case window fan will do much to help your situation.
Related resources
February 24, 2011 12:03:12 AM

^ +1 It would definitely a good idea to use a utility to increase the fan speeds.

The next PCI Express slot below the current one occupied by the second card that you were thinking about moving the second card to only runs @x4 bandwidth according to your motherboard's documentation. There may be a small chance of a performance reduction. Benchmarks have shown that generally that won't be a huge issue, but given that you are running at such high resolutions that is something to be aware of since it is at higher resolutions that PCIe bottlenecks are most likely.

I really don't know why your system would reset itself like that over you simply moving your second card.

Another idea would be to add an additional one or two fans to the case blowing air onto the first card.
February 24, 2011 12:34:20 AM

Here is additional solution, add another fan near the two cards. You will be surprised how much that will drops temps even in an open case.
February 24, 2011 3:10:54 AM

tecmo34 said:
Does Palit have a progam like the EVGA Precision, which allows you to control the fan speed. I have two SLI EVGA GTX 560 Ti SC in the similar situation. I just adjusted my fan speed to idle at 60% and all good. Typically, it runs at 30% and as it gets holder the fan speeds up. I haven't seen my fan go above 50% when on auto and had higher temps. The noise is a little louder but not much over my Antec 1200 fans, so no big deal. Also, I game with a headset, so noise isn't an issue!! :D 

No, they have a utility for changing clock speeds, but oddly enough you can't change fan speeds with it. I've also tried Rivatuner, which worked with my previous card (BFG Tech GTX 295) / drivers, but it doesn't seem to work with my current cards / drivers. Maybe it just hasn't been updated yet, the cards / drivers are fairly new
JackNaylorPE said:
Some cases (i.e. DF-85 and tecmo's 1200) allow you to mount a fan behind the HD cage. That and your standard case window fan will do much to help your situation.

nforce4max said:
Here is additional solution, add another fan near the two cards. You will be surprised how much that will drops temps even in an open case.

Yeah, I bought a couple fans the other day, Scythe SlipStream Kaze-Jyuni or something. The box said 1900RPM / 110CFM, and they were $9.99 a pop, so I bought four. They're blowing a LOT more air than the fans that came in my case (Lexa Blackline). I've got a fan on the side blowing cool air straight on to the cards, and two fans on either side of the hard drives intaking air towards to cards, but they're hitting high temps even with the fans.
Quote:
Use MSI afterburner to increase the top card's fan

I've heard of MSI afterburner, haven't tried it yet but I will now.
jprahman said:
^ +1 It would definitely a good idea to use a utility to increase the fan speeds.

The next PCI Express slot below the current one occupied by the second card that you were thinking about moving the second card to only runs @x4 bandwidth according to your motherboard's documentation. There may be a small chance of a performance reduction. Benchmarks have shown that generally that won't be a huge issue, but given that you are running at such high resolutions that is something to be aware of since it is at higher resolutions that PCIe bottlenecks are most likely.

I really don't know why your system would reset itself like that over you simply moving your second card.

Another idea would be to add an additional one or two fans to the case blowing air onto the first card.

I do want to move the card a slot down, but for some reason, whenever I turn off / unplug my PSU, rearrange the cards, and turn it back on, it either doesn't boot, or my BIOS has been reset. Maybe my mobo's battery is dead / dying? I kind of doubt it though, I didn't get it too long ago.

Also, I just went through my mobo manual, you're right. The slots they're in now are the faster ones, and it says if I'm running 2-way SLI then they should be in the slots they're currently in. Not sure if that means it won't work at all if I move it, or if it's just recommended.
February 24, 2011 3:22:29 AM

I just downloaded MSI Afterburner, looks like my cards were only set to go 80% fan speed once it hits 80°C. Or maybe that's the default for MSI Afterburner. Either way, I set the curve to put the fan speeds to 100% once it hits 90°C, I'll see if it makes a difference tomorrow. Need to go to bed now :kaola: 
February 24, 2011 12:00:27 PM

You could try one of those terrible 1u server fans like this

However the noise is terrible, I got one and it can get air between cards very nicely but sounds like a drill :pt1cable: 
February 24, 2011 3:25:02 PM

nforce4max said:
You could try one of those terrible 1u server fans like this http://www.pchub.com/uph/photos/item/6339545523925000001_BD126018HBz.JPG

However the noise is terrible, I got one and it can get air between cards very nicely but sounds like a drill :pt1cable: 

Hahah. I might try that, if I see a cheap one somewhere.

What about this?
http://www.orbitmicro.com/global/pe-flex16-p-759.html

It looks sort of like a PCI extension cable, and from the picture it looks as if I could connect it to one of the cards, and mount it somewhere else in my case, maybe I could find (or make?) some bracket to hold it.
February 24, 2011 3:52:25 PM

I absolutely hate those and they are to risky for their use with even junk card much less a new gtx 560. I suggest that you look around more and perhaps do a mod with a shroud that can duct the air between the cards with a normal fan that you already that doesn't cost hardly any thing. Do you have any space behind those cards or do you have like what most people have a cramped case?
February 24, 2011 4:32:08 PM

Quote:
OP just buy a new case over those garbage coolers

Well there Mr Billionaire with your two GTX 580 not every one wants to buy a new case and second there was no coolers linked except for a pci-e extension cable.
February 24, 2011 7:53:41 PM

Took a picture of it (the whole case rather than just the cards) with the side on and the side off. Also labelled the fans.

nforce4max said:
I absolutely hate those and they are to risky for their use with even junk card much less a new gtx 560. I suggest that you look around more and perhaps do a mod with a shroud that can duct the air between the cards with a normal fan that you already that doesn't cost hardly any thing. Do you have any space behind those cards or do you have like what most people have a cramped case?

Seems cramped to me, at least compared to other cases / builds I've seen.
February 24, 2011 8:57:02 PM

Ok lets try this, you will need to thick paper or light cardboard on hand. Make a duct that attaches to the fan mounted on the hard drive cage that blow the air towards the rear of the card but more importantly in between them. It costs nothing but your time and might work. If that isn't in mind then try the same mod on the fan on the side panel. The trick is getting more air between the cards. There is already a low pressure zone between them and you need to deform the bubble that is mostly just hot air that is forming between both cards and in the cooler of the top card. By the way don't spend the $52 bucks for the extender cable as it will only complicate things and waste money. If the first or second mod works perhaps look into getting one more but much higher performance fan but that will raise the noise level greatly but cheaper than the cost of a gtx 560.
February 24, 2011 8:59:17 PM

nforce4max said:
Ok lets try this, you will need to thick paper or light cardboard on hand. Make a duct that attaches to the fan mounted on the hard drive cage that blow the air towards the rear of the card but more importantly in between them. It costs nothing but your time and might work. If that isn't in mind then try the same mod on the fan on the side panel. The trick is getting more air between the cards. There is already a low pressure zone between them and you need to deform the bubble that is mostly just hot air that is forming between both cards and in the cooler of the top card. By the way don't spend the $52 bucks for the extender cable as it will only complicate things and waste money. If the first or second mod works perhaps look into getting one more but much higher performance fan but that will raise the noise level greatly but cheaper than the cost of a gtx 560.

I could try this right now, I've got 148g/m^2 card stock (like business card paper)

I'll update this post with a picture / results
February 24, 2011 9:07:42 PM

Ok here is my rig, it is redneck so live with it :kaola: 

Take a pointer or two from this, yes I know I am using an older case but I have done a few builds with it and a lot of mods.
As for the oddly placed 80mm fan, I needed/wanted to air cool my ram but due to my thermaltake contact 30 almost all ram cooling kits do not fit as it overlaps two of four ram modules. So I took a bracket that I found in a 386 and chopped it up a bit then mounted and added the fan. :sleep: 

Top card is a modded gtx 460 and the card below is a dedicated card ie a 8800gt.
February 24, 2011 9:08:21 PM

Fecal Face said:
I could try this right now, I've got 148g/m^2 card stock (like business card paper)

I'll update this post with a picture / results

That is good news ;) 
February 24, 2011 10:13:08 PM

Hahahahah :lol: 

As far as temperatures are concerned, my idle temp has dropped from 40 to 34.

Going to try running a game and see how hit it gets with MSI Afterburner + Paper combined :lol: 

Edit:

I ran Crysis Warhead for a few minutes, GPU usage on both cards was almost always 95%-99%.

Despite the custom fan speed settings in MSI Afterburner, and the makeshift duct, it's still hitting 95°C. :cry: 
February 24, 2011 10:35:06 PM

Lol +1

Did make a bottom for that?
February 24, 2011 10:50:12 PM

There's a little bit of a bottom, because I couldn't fit it in with a completely covered bottom, due to the stupid SATA cables in the way.
February 24, 2011 11:36:12 PM

Yea I hate those and hate ribbon cables as well. IDE and even worse SCSI cables :/ 
But sata and sas cables are even more annoying when they meet the board or controller.
February 25, 2011 12:26:36 AM

Well, until I solve the not-booting-with-video + BIOS settings being reset issue, I'm reluctant to move the lower card one slot down.

Based on this: http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/819348-16x-16x-vs-16x-4...
I don't anticipate much of a performace loss, and even 5-10FPS dropping would be worth the lower temperatures, IMO.
February 25, 2011 12:44:03 AM

Well good luck and let us know when it all works out.
February 25, 2011 9:56:57 PM

Hmm, so should I pick a best answer, or just leave the thread open until I solve it? Might be a while before I get a longer SLI bridge, or a water cooler comes out...
February 25, 2011 10:09:33 PM

Just pick one lol or leave it as is.
February 26, 2011 12:24:39 AM

I am getting the exact same issue with my GTX560 Ti's in SLI. I have had to take out the 2nd card due to overheating issues as i've monitored it all with Afterburner. I can move the 2nd card down but it wont fit in my case so im in need to getting a new case with 8 expansion slots. I know how it feels :(  SLI is problematic with overheating + PSU requirement issues. Hang in there and remember you aren't alone :p 

-Justin
February 26, 2011 1:09:58 AM

Ok I can say this, my first run with sli was with two evga 7600gs then later two evga 7900gs ko with a spare. Then it was two 9800gt in sli but the gem that I treasure is a 3dfx voodoo 5500 agp. Sli on a stick agp non less with no switch but I also got two alienware 7900gtx duo s. They are big and long cards so I know a lot about sli but they key to have the best two way setup is having a slot between the cards that isn't used for extra air flow with a 80mm fan hanging over for that extra kick of air for good temps. One thing though you don't want to have the bottom card all the way down on the bottom like on my 780i rig due to temps issue again. As for the mod try to work on it more and it will help.

PS make it more narrow with a bottom and you can go around those cables.
February 26, 2011 2:19:35 AM

I have a Gigabyte 560ti SOC and noticed my temps never go above 40 C. Can you play your games with only one card in the blue slot and make sure they both function the same, no overheating on either one. Then sli them, blue and white for x16 and x8, blue and black will be x16 and x1, so you dont want to do that. Then find out which card is overheating, are you sure its the top one?

My suggestion would be to move air out of the case and not in it. The side fan should blow air out of the case and not on the cards, the hot air inside will stay inside. Both video cards push air downward away from each card, but since you sli, hot air is coming onto the second card. See if you can find pci-e fans and place one on top of the first card blow air straight up and the second one below the second card blowing down.

See what happens. I had a single card get really hot playing CIV 5, so maybe one of your cards could be defective. What happens if you dont put the side back on, still overheating?
March 4, 2011 3:25:03 AM

Alright, I tried moving the bottom card one slot down, but for some reason it wasn't being detected at all by Windows / nvidia control panel.

When I opened nvidia control panel, it only showed the one card. Weird.

Could that be an issue with my mobo, or is it just not possible to run two cards like that?

If it's not possible on my motherboard, would it be possible on this one? (EVGA X58 SLI LE)

Basically what I want to do is run the two cards in slots A and C. This should definitely fix my heat problems, as it will add a big gap in between the cards, but it doesn't seem to work with my mobo. Does anybody know if it would work on the above mobo (one of the cheapest mobos I could find with 3+ slots)?
March 4, 2011 1:13:58 PM

ur current mobo will use x16 and x1 for sli in slots 1 and 3, not good. The EVGA will do x16 and x4 for slots A and C. Look for a mobo that will do dual x16 or x16 and x8. Did you try my reccomdations to verify that both cards are good cards?
March 4, 2011 1:25:17 PM

Yeah having a mobo that will let you put at least 1 slot between the cards in SLI will make a big difference. Also while your case has decent airflow, it could be much better. A new case somewhere down the line with some decent cable management options might be something to think about. Especially with your style of card cooler, since it doesnt take air from the front to the back, but rather from the bottom and then splashes it back into the case.

Oh, and even if you're not OC'ing, get a CPU cooler. You can find a decent one like a CM Hyper 212+ for as little as $20 bucks. Will make a difference.

What's your Mobo right now?
March 4, 2011 3:37:04 PM

nforce4max said:
Yes I believe so that it will work but look online first before making that move.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... Expensive

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

There is a Lot more than just these.

Thanks, I'll keep those in mind. :D 

TW_Honorius said:
ur current mobo will use x16 and x1 for sli in slots 1 and 3, not good. The EVGA will do x16 and x4 for slots A and C. Look for a mobo that will do dual x16 or x16 and x8. Did you try my reccomdations to verify that both cards are good cards?

Both cards seem to be fine, I'm 99.9% sure the heat issue is because of the lack of air between the cards. I'm going to look for a mobo that's affordable (~$200 is the most I want to spend) and has the correct slots / speeds.

Petey1013 said:
Yeah having a mobo that will let you put at least 1 slot between the cards in SLI will make a big difference. Also while your case has decent airflow, it could be much better. A new case somewhere down the line with some decent cable management options might be something to think about. Especially with your style of card cooler, since it doesnt take air from the front to the back, but rather from the bottom and then splashes it back into the case.

Oh, and even if you're not OC'ing, get a CPU cooler. You can find a decent one like a CM Hyper 212+ for as little as $20 bucks. Will make a difference.

What's your Mobo right now?

My mobo right now is an ASUS P6T

I actually was OC'ing, before I got the GTX 560's I was running my i7 920 at 3Ghz, not too dramatic of an increase but it didn't go above 80C on 100% load (converting a movie with handbrake for a few hours was what I used to test it ;P). It's not OC'd now, as it seems to be a bit warmer since the new cards went in.
March 4, 2011 3:44:36 PM

I am about to make a mod that mounts a fan to blow more air between my cards. I will upload a pic later when done.
March 4, 2011 9:39:42 PM

Good luck, pardon me asking, but what is the other video card temp. You say one is 90 degrees, what is the other one at the same time?
March 4, 2011 9:48:07 PM

TW_Honorius said:
Good luck, pardon me asking, but what is the other video card temp. You say one is 90 degrees, what is the other one at the same time?

Other one is usually around 60°C, which isn't bad at all :D 
March 4, 2011 11:54:59 PM

Ok just checking for reference , make sure you post both temps after your mod, I am curious to see that happens
March 5, 2011 1:29:50 AM

I should note that I took the computer to a local shop a few days ago, they updated my BIOS and flashed my CMOS, and now the not-booting-no-video thing seems to be gone.

...Just played the Crysis 2 demo and GTA IV, my temps were levelling out around 85°C, down from 95°-100°.. I don't know what they did. Fans weren't rearranged or anything. I am officially confused. :heink: 

Edit:

Only two possible things I can think of is that either my previous BIOS (the one that was originally on the mobo) wasn't reporting the temperatures properly or something, or maybe one card was getting too hot and they switched them. Either way I'm still confused. Lol.
March 5, 2011 1:29:06 PM

download gpu-z and post temps from that program for both cards, so what mobo you have now and what slots are the video cards in? Also, do you have fraps and can test fps? Because if it is slots 1 and 3, I doubt the second card is doing any good because the pipeline is x1.
March 5, 2011 3:19:49 PM

Nice :p 

TW_Honorius said:
download gpu-z and post temps from that program for both cards, so what mobo you have now and what slots are the video cards in? Also, do you have fraps and can test fps? Because if it is slots 1 and 3, I doubt the second card is doing any good because the pipeline is x1.

They're still in their original slots, still in my original mobo. All they said they did was update my BIOS and flash my CMOS. Not sure at all why I'm getting lower temps :??: 

FPS seems fine compared to how it was doing before they looked at it. I'm using MSI afterburner to monitor both temperatures and FPS, because it works with my keyboard ;) 
March 5, 2011 9:23:19 PM

Thats good to know about the bios update, maybe that board cant tell temps. Maybe you should install gpu-z and see if there is a difference for a second opinion. More info and a second opinion may help you finally solve this problem.
March 6, 2011 4:53:04 AM

TW_Honorius said:
Thats good to know about the bios update, maybe that board cant tell temps. Maybe you should install gpu-z and see if there is a difference for a second opinion. More info and a second opinion may help you finally solve this problem.

Installed GPU-Z and checked my temps with it, SpeedFan, and MSI Afterburner. Getting the same readings on all three programs.

Everything seems to be ~10-20°C lower than what I was getting before I took it in. Odd.

March 6, 2011 6:52:50 AM

I just got my Computer and ran into some similar problems. I have 2 GTX 560ti 2GB in sli mode. I have an Asus Sabretooth x58 board with a i7 960 3.2GHz CPU. I have an Azza Hurrican Full Tower which has 2x 230mm Intake fans right on top of the GPU's and 2x 120mm fans in front of the HDD bays which flow also towards the GPU.

Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

My issue is when I run StarCraft 2 on High Settings during the cut scenes my top card hits 90-95°C... Thats with 80% fan. Is this normal for a set up like this? My bottom card only hits in the high 60°C to low 70°C

Idle are as follows: 69°C top and 43°C bottom.

Any feedback is appreciated

March 6, 2011 9:02:22 PM

@gkmaster, you have 4 inflow fans and 1 outflow fan. Do me that is bad for heat as the hot air recirculates inside the case and prevents fresh colder air from getting inside the case. If you take the side cover off, does the temps change? If you switch both side cases to outflow, does your temps change? How is your cable management, as in are your cables allowing for proper airflow within the case?
March 7, 2011 12:30:09 AM

Heat needs to be able to rise. It doesn't sink very easily and going horizontally takes effort. I suggest changing around a few of those fans. You want as much airflow from the bottom as possible coming in while the exhaust at the top. This makes it easier for heat to naturally rise with in the case.
March 7, 2011 1:09:32 PM

Treat your computer case as a car engine, fresh air in, hot air out. Since each case is different and have different cooling options and open air ports. do what you can to get hot air out of the tower. Your case seems to blow alot of air inside the case and without adequate outflow. And by the position of the 230mm and power supply fans, hot air is just recirculating around the video cards choking them. That case design is really bad imho with regards to sli.
March 7, 2011 4:19:21 PM

TW_Honorius said:
Treat your computer case as a car engine, fresh air in, hot air out. Since each case is different and have different cooling options and open air ports. do what you can to get hot air out of the tower. Your case seems to blow alot of air inside the case and without adequate outflow. And by the position of the 230mm and power supply fans, hot air is just recirculating around the video cards choking them. That case design is really bad imho with regards to sli.

Speaking about car engines, modern engines sound like crap and have low grade aluminum blocks that easily crack when overheated and wear very easily. I like old cast iron blocks that can take a few hundred thousand miles without failure plus when they overheat all one has to do is allow it to slowly cool then back on the road again.
March 8, 2011 4:23:59 AM

Hey there I have a similar spec computer build on the way,
i7 970 6 core
6 gigs of ddr3 Corsair XMS
1 TB Western Digital Black
and for now at least (1) 2GB Palit GTX560
I may consider SLI later, but i wanted to ask you what the performance is for SLI? I mainly play WoW, CoD Black Ops, and I would like to run Crysis 2,

Fecal Face said:
Hi :hello: 

I bought two Palit 2GB GTX 560 Ti's a few days ago, and have been running them in SLI. Nvidia surround is great, 6110x1080 = :ouch: 

Problem is, since they're so close together on my motherboard (ASUS P6T), the top card is getting no airflow at all, hitting 95°C+ playing games:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5098/5472713526_7ed1bee796.jpg
Not cool. (literally)

My first idea, obviously, was to move the card down a slot, creating a much larger gap in between the cards, like so:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5300/5472712034_9ac036f61d.jpg

Problem is, every time I've tried that, my computer hasn't booted, or has booted without video. Now I'm not sure if this is because my motherboard simply won't allow me to run cards in SLI in those specific slots, or if my PSU is somehow not powerful enough, or if the cards are somehow faulty.

Last time I tried moving the cards around it took me over an hour to try to boot properly, after switching the cards from slot to slot and rearranging the power connectors, unplugging / plugging in my computer, it finally started up properly.

Thing is, when it DID start up, my BIOS settings had been completely reset, my date was set to the year 2099, and my RAID 0 configuration had been lost. Reinstalling steam / couple hundred GB of games = double not cool.

So, I have a couple questions for y'all:
Is it possible for me to run the cards in SLI (perhaps get a longer SLI connector first) how I suggested, with one card moved a slot down, or is there some restriction with my motherboard that I'm not aware of?

Is it my power supply, my mobo, or the cards themselves that caused my BIOS settings to be completely reset / my computer not boot? Or is it some other problem?

Full list of my specs here, in case they're needed:
PC Power & Cooling 750W PSU
2x 2GB Palit GTX 560 Ti's [SLI]
3x WD 1TB Caviar Green [RAID0]
WD 1TB Caviar Black
Intel Corei7 920, not OC'd or anything
6GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 Triple Channel RAM
Lexa Blackline case, all fans replaced with 120mm 1900RPM Scythe "Slip Stream Kaze-Jyuni" fans.

March 8, 2011 7:34:17 AM

Avoid the Palit cards, crap for cooling and thermals are abysmal.
March 8, 2011 10:28:51 AM

SLi will grant up to 190 percent performance increase compared to one card. What kind of budget are you looking at and is Sandy Bridge an option? When do you have the buy the parts? Are you in the US?
!