$350 Processor/Motherboard/Video card assistance? Thanks! :)

Hello,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, if not, feel free to correct/show me where this post should go.

But anyways, as stated in the title, I would like to build a PC and my limit is $350 bucks. I already have a 10,000 rpm hard drive, a cd drive, mouse, keyboard, a massive gaming case that my friend gave me, and all that jazz...I just need advice & suggestions on a good MOTHERBOARD/PROCESSOR as well as a good sound card and video card combination that would allow me to do the following things...

1) Record high quality music via headphone input/usb/sound card, etc. I enjoy playing the guitar and singing (I currently use garageband on my mac) but would like to be able to do it on a home PC as well.

2) Ability to watch/record/post on youtube HDMI videos. (I would like to record my xbox 360 gameplay and post it on youtube.)

Based of my price range I have no choice but to lean toward AMD. But I was looking to see if anyone had any suggestions on what board specifically. Also when puchasing a mobo, what is more important? the GHz per cyle or the amount of cores?

Like if its a triple core 3.2 vs a 6 core 2.6 for example. Which is better. Thanks in advance guys.

Oh, and lastly, if my price range is impossible for what I would like to do, can someone give me an estimate of what is the floor price of what I wish to do? Thanks again
1 answer Last reply
More about processor motherboard video card assistance thanks
  1. This topic has been moved from the section Opinions and Experiences to section Systems by Tecmo34
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product