    news:5937935.0405101352.49bcc650@posting.google.com...
    > Salokyn <nicolas.gif@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message
    news:<409fc632$0$12725$636a15ce@news.free.fr>...
    > > You mean a SNES emulator for GBA
    > >
    > > http://www.snesadvance.org/
    > > http://home.utah.edu/~u0422123/
    >
    > NO GBA emulator for SNES

    Not possible.

    how would you do that, there's no flash cartriges for SNES, and it's not
    powerfull enough to run gba games i think, it as a 3.58MHz 16bit main
    processor and the GBA as a 12 (or 13) MHz 32bit ARM processor.

    tagno25 a écrit :
    > Salokyn <nicolas.gif@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message news:<409fc632$0$12725$636a15ce@news.free.fr>...
    >
    >>You mean a SNES emulator for GBA
    >>
    >>http://www.snesadvance.org/
    >>http://home.utah.edu/~u0422123/
    >

    > NO GBA emulator for SNES
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    /=========================================\
    | Salokyn <nicolas.gif@libertysurf.fr> |
    |=========================================|
    | how would you do that, there's no |
    | flash cartriges for SNES, and it's not |
    | powerfull enough to run gba games i |
    | think, it as a 3.58MHz 16bit main |
    | processor and the GBA as a 12 (or 13) |
    | MHz 32bit ARM processor. |
    \=========================================/

    I am trying to find a way to test multiplayer GBA games without buying
    flash cartriges. I want to test them in a Snes EMU, because GBA EMU
    don't suport Multiplayer.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    "tagno25" <tagno25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > | how would you do that, there's no
    > | flash cartriges for SNES, and it's not
    > | powerfull enough to run gba games i
    > | think, it as a 3.58MHz 16bit main
    > | processor and the GBA as a 12 (or 13)
    > | MHz 32bit ARM processor.
    >
    > I am trying to find a way to test multiplayer GBA games without buying
    > flash cartriges. I want to test them in a Snes EMU, because GBA EMU
    > don't suport Multiplayer

    So, in essence what you are doing is running a SNES
    emulator to run a GBA emulator to test your roms? :)

    I don't think it will work. First of all, as you state, there
    are not GBA EMUs which support multiplayer. There
    is no telling if a GBA EMU for SNES would support
    multiplayer. Just becuase your SNES has multiplayer
    ability does NOT mean that the GBA EMU would
    automatically support multiplayer.

    Additionally, as the previous poster mentioned,
    the GBA is actually more powerful of a system
    than the SNES is. It would be like trying to get
    a 1970s mainframe to emulate a modern PC.
    Modern PCs are just so much more powerful than
    the old mainframes, even though those where
    mainframes and these are "just" simple PCs.

    Chris
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    > > Additionally, as the previous poster mentioned,
    > > the GBA is actually more powerful of a system
    > > than the SNES is. It would be like trying to get
    > > a 1970s mainframe to emulate a modern PC.
    > > Modern PCs are just so much more powerful than
    > > the old mainframes, even though those where
    > > mainframes and these are "just" simple PCs.
    >
    > Which isn't a problem, as long as you are willing to
    > accept that your "testing" won't run real time. A lot
    > of emulation is done at much slower rates than the
    > thing being emulated.

    True enough, but I gotta think that for most games
    you'd want real time. Unless it's a turn based
    strategy or puzzle type game, you're gonna want to
    know how smoothly the game flows and if a normal
    player can react quickly enough to the game speed
    or, alternately, if the game speed is so slow that it
    becomes "painful" to play.

    Chris

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Emulator Nintendo Video Games