latest DS info !

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2004 4:59:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/showpost.php?p=71726...

QUOTE:

"alright, i just got some info from a friend of mine that works for an
unnamed magazine.

anyways, here's what can be confirmed..."

-Looks like a Game & Watch (i don't know if he means litereally, or if
it will have the same layout)
-Has SNES Style Button Layout. Will Have 4 Face Buttons.
-No Link Cable, All Wireless (i wonder if this means there's no
expansion ports on the system)
-Alll Games Use Stylus
-Screens Are Far Apart
-Select, Start, and Power Buttons Also on Face
-Microphone
-Backwords Compatible with GameBoy Advance.
-Seperate Slot for DS games.
-Silver and Black

More about : latest info

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 12:37:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Here's the USA Today report, with photo...

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...

Looks pretty cool, though on the large side. I've really gotten to
appreciate the size of the SP. Article says it's compatible with GBA
games, I wonder if the Bluetooth link works as a virtual link cable
with the older games?

Nick

--
# sigmask || 0.2 || 20030107 || public domain || feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')