1st Nintendo DS picture!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

right here:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm

looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.
8 answers Last reply
More about nintendo picture
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    "Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > right here:
    >
    > http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm
    >
    > looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay
    potential.

    This isn't the first pic.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
    wrote:

    >right here:
    >
    >http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm
    >
    >looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.

    I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    "MKR" <spamtrap@mkronline.com> wrote in message
    > On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >right here:
    > >
    > >http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm
    > >
    > >looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay
    potential.

    > I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|

    nope that pic was the real thing. same thing Nintendo showed at the
    conference.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    Looks a bit clunky. Hope it is slimmer than it appears.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    "Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > right here:
    >
    > http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm
    >
    > looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay
    potential.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    Ollie T <none@none.com> wrote:
    > Looks a bit clunky. Hope it is slimmer than it appears.

    Very GameGear-esque.

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    MKR wrote:
    > On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
    > wrote:
    >

    >>right here:
    >>
    >>http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm
    >>
    >>looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.
    >

    > I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|

    difinately not fake: http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    Vitani <inativ@tofsxft.moc> writes:
    > difinately not fake: http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp

    Thanks for the link -- there's a lot more info (and pictures) there than
    in the articles everybody else is posting links to!

    -Miles
    --
    ..Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:50:37 +0100, Vitani <inativ@tofsxft.moc> wrote:

    >MKR wrote:
    >> On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>right here:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-nintendo-ds_x.htm
    >>>
    >>>looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.
    >>

    >> I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|
    >>

    >difinately not fake: http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp

    Well, in that case...bleah. =\

Console Gaming Video Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games