1st Nintendo DS picture!

Last response: in Video Games
May 11, 2004 10:23:41 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

right here:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...

looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.

More about : 1st nintendo picture

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 6:06:33 PM

"Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> right here:
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...
>
> looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay
potential.

This isn't the first pic.
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 9:38:52 PM

On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
wrote:

>right here:
>
>http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...
>
>looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.

I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|
May 11, 2004 9:38:53 PM

"MKR" <spamtrap@mkronline.com> wrote in message
> On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
> wrote:
>
> >right here:
> >
> >http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...
> >
> >looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay
potential.

> I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|

nope that pic was the real thing. same thing Nintendo showed at the
conference.
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 11:16:56 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Looks a bit clunky. Hope it is slimmer than it appears.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

"Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> right here:
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...
>
> looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay
potential.
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 11:49:50 PM

Ollie T <none@none.com> wrote:
> Looks a bit clunky. Hope it is slimmer than it appears.

Very GameGear-esque.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

MKR wrote:
> On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
> wrote:
>

>>right here:
>>
>>http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...
>>
>>looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.
>

> I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|

difinately not fake: http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 11:24:57 AM

Vitani <inativ@tofsxft.moc> writes:
> difinately not fake: http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp

Thanks for the link -- there's a lot more info (and pictures) there than
in the articles everybody else is posting links to!

-Miles
--
..Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.
Anonymous

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:50:37 +0100, Vitani <inativ@tofsxft.moc> wrote:

>MKR wrote:
>> On 11 May 2004 06:23:41 -0700, optimusprimettf@yahoo.com (Combaticon)
>> wrote:
>>

>>>right here:
>>>
>>>http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2004-05-11-ninte...
>>>
>>>looks okay. I'm interested in the touch screen and its gameplay potential.
>>

>> I think it's a safe bet that the image is a fake. =|
>>

>difinately not fake: http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2004/ds/index.jsp

Well, in that case...bleah. =\
!