Barge01

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Hey guys new to pc gaming really keen to get into it, was wondering if you guys think this is a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180655947686&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:AU:1123#ht_10786wt_980

I plan to upgrade to the 850W psu as i want to SLI GTX 570 some time in the future.

I plan to only use this pc for gaming on a 3d HDTV so max res is going to be 1920x1080 I would like to play games in 3d so wondering if this set up is relatively future proof (i know there is no way to really tell) just after some opinions. Also Im prepared to pay upto $129 for one of the case upgrades if you guys recommend to do so because of the SLI, thanks in advance for any help you guys can give!

Well if you plan to go SLI in the future then that MOBO will not do since it only has a single PCI-e slot !! -- You can do much better elsewhere for the $ -- figure that is using a low end MOBO - a case with only a single fan for air flow - No specifics on the HDD - slow 1333MHz CAS 9 memory - stock cooling - A PSU that you'll be changing out - so your wasting a lot of $ that could be used to build a proper system from the get go. Post a filled out copy of the Forum request sheet that details your budget - needs - preferences - etc. and the members here can help you build (or find prebuilt) something that better suits you at a better price !

Barge01

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Hey guys thanks for the quick replies! Sorry yeah I was ment to say I planned to upgrade the mobo you can customize it while buying it which is what I planned to do with the power suply. I was in a rush when i posted though! Thanks for the advice regarding the case aswell, did you get a chance to look at some of the other options you can select? Do you think any of those would be ok? Yeah I'll fill out that sheet tommorow when I have some time. Thanks again for the help guys learning alot of stuff at the moment!

Barge01

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Hey guys thanks for the quick replies! Sorry yeah I was ment to say I planned to upgrade the mobo you can customize it while buying it which is what I planned to do with the power suply. I was in a rush when i posted though! Thanks for the advice regarding the case aswell, did you get a chance to look at some of the other options you can select? Do you think any of those would be ok? Yeah I'll fill out that sheet tommorow when I have some time. Thanks again for the help guys learning alot of stuff at the moment!

Barge01

Distinguished
May 1, 2011