GC2 aka N5 = Revolution

Last response: in Video Games
May 11, 2004 2:52:13 PM

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

Nintendo's next console, GCN2 aka N5 aka GCNext, is now known as
'Revolution'

from IGNCube:

E3 2004: You Say You Want a Revolution?
Nintendo unveils new code name for the next console.

May 11, 2004 - IGNcube has learned that Nintendo is about to introduce
a new code name for its next gaming console. The successor of the
Gamecube will from now on be referred to as "Revolution."

Nintendo is said to at least touch upon development of the
next-generation hardware in its E3 press conference, which will
commence shortly.
Look for more information soon.

More about : gc2 aka revolution

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 11:06:12 PM

"Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Nintendo's next console, GCN2 aka N5 aka GCNext, is now known as
> 'Revolution'

I like the name. Let's hope it lives up to it.
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 4:03:41 AM

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

"Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Nintendo's next console, GCN2 aka N5 aka GCNext, is now known as
> 'Revolution'
>

> from IGNCube:
>

> E3 2004: You Say You Want a Revolution?
> Nintendo unveils new code name for the next console.
>
> May 11, 2004 - IGNcube has learned that Nintendo is about to introduce
> a new code name for its next gaming console. The successor of the
> Gamecube will from now on be referred to as "Revolution."
>
> Nintendo is said to at least touch upon development of the
> next-generation hardware in its E3 press conference, which will
> commence shortly.
> Look for more information soon.

Revolution with what? The same old boring franchises for the past 10 years?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 12:45:50 PM

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

> Revolution with what? The same old boring franchises for the past 10 years?
Hi, I'm sega_addict and I'll be your assistant for today. If you will,
please take all of your personal belongings into the holding area for
the duration of your trolling. Thank you.
Anonymous
May 14, 2004 1:07:57 AM

"eminem is back" <holamigo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<xRdoc.20692$EH6.5149@twister.socal.rr.com>...
> "Combaticon" <optimusprimettf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Nintendo's next console, GCN2 aka N5 aka GCNext, is now known as
> > 'Revolution'
> >

> > from IGNCube:
> >

> > E3 2004: You Say You Want a Revolution?
> > Nintendo unveils new code name for the next console.
> >
> > May 11, 2004 - IGNcube has learned that Nintendo is about to introduce
> > a new code name for its next gaming console. The successor of the
> > Gamecube will from now on be referred to as "Revolution."
> >
> > Nintendo is said to at least touch upon development of the
> > next-generation hardware in its E3 press conference, which will
> > commence shortly.
> > Look for more information soon.
>
> Revolution with what? The same old boring franchises for the past 10 years?

the OP should've said something like:

"Revolution is the new name of Nintendo's next console, this month."
May 14, 2004 2:25:29 AM

"sega_addict" <trekkie8713@msn.com> wrote

> > Revolution with what? The same old boring franchises for the past 10
years?
> Hi, I'm sega_addict and I'll be your assistant for today. If you will,
> please take all of your personal belongings into the holding area for
> the duration of your trolling. Thank you.

You say that but it *is* true. Nintendo needs to take more risks gamewise.
Anonymous
May 14, 2004 2:25:30 AM

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

Right. So they can be like Sega and turn software only because of poor
sales of those risky games.

!