3D Graphics Card

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
May 9, 2005 12:24:53 PM

I bought a used Dell Inspiron 8500. How can I tell if it has subject
card?

More about : graphics card

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b U Graphics card
May 9, 2005 7:48:07 PM

I think the graphics card is

Nvidia GeForce4 4200 Go w/64 Mb video RAM.

That was good for a laptop 2 years ago, and is not bad today. But not great
compared to desktops. If you have a 3D application, it will probably run,
but be a little slow. If you have a 3D game, it may not run fast enough to
be acceptable.

!