Closed Solved

What case to get?? BUDGET 75$

I have no idea what case to get!

Running:
video: AMD 6770 1GB
cpu: i5-2500k to be over clocked

I have looked into a few cases and the HAF 912 and the CM 690 II Advance.. I want the case to look nice but at the same time quite with decent to awesome ventilation..

Please help!!

Willing to consider any other case as well!!!
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what case budget
  1. The CM 690II advanced is one of my favorite cases. The Antec 300 is another good one at a great price http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129066&cm_sp=Cat_Computer_Cases-_-Spotlight-_-11-129-066
  2. I like the Antec 300, sometimes the Antec 900 drops to that price range from sales/MIR, Rosewill Challenger is a good choice [lots of fans included], check out NZXT Apollo I believe... sexy case imo :P,
  3. I have the Antec P180 Mini and I love it, but need a mATX mobo... huge fan in the top and room for 3 120mm fans as well, super nice case and not too expensive and lots of room inside even when using 2x gfx cards
  4. i would go with the antec 300. Its a great case for its price and big enough while not taking up to much space
  5. i would go with the cooler master storm enforcer, it's a bit pricy though, or the NZXT m59 but the front looks cheezy on the nzxt.
  6. Best answer
    The Lian Li PC K58 or the CM 690 Advanced, or the BitFenix Shinobi.
    The CM HAF 912 is excellent, too.
  7. Best answer selected by rjivani.
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
  9. This topic has been reopen by Mousemonkey
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Video CPUs Intel i5 AMD Components Product