LIAN LI Lancool PC-K63

In a few weeks I am going to be building my gaming computer..

Originally I was going to get the COOLER MASTER Storm Enforcer

But now I have been looking around and the LIAN LI Lancool PC-K63 Seems like it is a better case.

Only problem I have is... There is only 1 usb 2.0 and 1 usb 3.0 port on the front.

I tried looking for USB 2 + 3 External 5.25" hubs but I could not find any... I am sure I am just useing the wrong words or something or looking in the wrong place.

Also it seems that there is not many reviews for the LIAN LI Lancool PC-K63.... is there any reason why?
16 answers Last reply
More about lian lancool
  1. There's a few but the K62 is highly regarded at that price. I think I am getting the K58w just because its a cheaper K62 (less fans and not painted black)
  2. Imo if your not going to paint your case inside don't put a window.

But is the 4 reviews I see the only ones at all?
  3. My old system is in a PC v2000
    I've put a few builds into the K7B, nice cases ( steel and aluminum ).
    Tried the K57W, still a nice case, but the plastic felt kinda cheap.
  4. mosox said:

You mean these?

On a side note...

For the USB 3 on the top is it a internal header that the cases gives? I don't have to route it out the back do I?

delluser1 said:
    My old system is in a PC v2000

The few reviews that I have seen says the K63 is not cheap feeling. :)
  5. Randomacts said:

For the USB 3 on the top is it a internal header that the cases gives? I don't have to route it out the back do I?

Yes, provided the board you choose has the expansion slot bracket.
  6. delluser1 said:
    My old system is in a PC v2000

delluser1 said:
    Yes, provided the board you choose has the expansion slot bracket.

Your saying YES I have to route it out the water tube holes in the back and into the back plates?

I was planning on spending a bit extra on my Mobo and getting one that had 2 usb 3 internal so I didn't have that problem
  7. Randomacts said:
    Your saying YES I have to route it out the water tube holes in the back and into the back plates?

I was planning on spending a bit extra on my Mobo and getting one that had 2 usb 3 internal so I didn't have that problem

I used an Asus P8P67 Pro, came with a pci slot 2 port hub, had no choice but to route the onboard cable out the back.
  8. What is the onboard USB 3 for then?

What exactly CAN plug into it.
  9. The onboard cable needs to be plugged into a USB 3 port, as far as I know there are no boards with an internal port ( there could be, I haven't seen it ) just on the I/O

Hmm, a little slow this morning, thanx for that link.
  10. delluser1 said:
    The onboard cable needs to be plugged into a USB 3 port, as far as I know there are no boards with an internal port ( there could be, I haven't seen it ) just on the I/O

Hmm, a little slow this morning, thanx for that link.

Lots of boards have it.. atleast the Z68 boards start having it at around the $160 price point... GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 is cheapest with CF/SLI

Unless I am missing something.. it seems like it is better to get something like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815201035

*Or if you only need 1 internal http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815201042*

And get GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 instead. Saving about $20.. Aleast until Lanli is not the only one that sells the USB 3 to 20 pin converter lol.

Anyways I am going to bed... I'll check on this thread later.

later... Oh and yes I am going to bed at 5:50 AM :) hahah
  11. Do lights look really bad with a white interior?
  12. What does that have to do with this case??
  13. You said you wouldn't get a windowed case if the inside wasnt black
  14. gammerx said:
    You said you wouldn't get a windowed case if the inside wasnt black

I just think the unpainted is ugly.....
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Lian Li Components Product