DG31PR How to update bios?

Helo

I have a INTEL DG31PR motherboard. I would upgrade my computer with 2x2GB Ram (before 2x1GB).

My motheboard have a firs bios (I think a version 24). This version don't support more than 2 GB of memory. I must upgrade my bios. I have instal a windows 7 64bit.

I had try to update a bios with usb flas (bootable made by power iso), with Cd-rom....bot I can't update bios.

Can somebody help me to make this upgrade on my computer please?

thank you
Reply to Dariooo
5 answers Last reply
More about dg31pr update bios
  1. did you update, which method did you use - not all methods on given link seem to work.
    Reply to su_a
  2. I was having problems to update my DG31PR motherboard recently, I tried all the different methods outlined on Intel support website with no success but I figured out a way to update my computer bios. Since Intel does not offer an ISO file for burning a disc and updating this motherboard model what I did is that I took another motherboard ISO file and used WinISO to modify the ISO autorun file and also replaced the .BIO file on the image, then I burned the image restarted the computer and voila! I was able to update my bios. You can download the ISO file that I built from this URL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3afJN-d599KX0ZyMWE3cDJ2dVE/view?usp=sharing just burn it using ImgBurn on a CD and restart the computer to boot from CD and follow the instructions, remember that you need to configure your actual bios to boot from the CD room first.
    Reply to linkillertloz
  3. Hello i was having problems to update this BIOS too, thank you very much for your support linkillertloz, i fixed my issues with your method, greetings from Costa Rica. it worked!.
    Reply to El Tico
  4. linkillertloz said:
    I was having problems to update my DG31PR motherboard recently, I tried all the different methods outlined on Intel support website with no success but I figured out a way to update my computer bios. Since Intel does not offer an ISO file for burning a disc and updating this motherboard model what I did is that I took another motherboard ISO file and used WinISO to modify the ISO autorun file and also replaced the .BIO file on the image, then I burned the image restarted the computer and voila! I was able to update my bios. You can download the ISO file that I built from this URL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3afJN-d599KX0ZyMWE3cDJ2dVE/view?usp=sharing just burn it using ImgBurn on a CD and restart the computer to boot from CD and follow the instructions, remember that you need to configure your actual bios to boot from the CD room first.

sir you helped me thanks
    Reply to ryell2k16
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Motherboards BIOS Computer