Solved

Standard Gaming PC - Help on Build

I'm working on the perfect gaming PC for me, I want to play MW2, Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 (when they come out Darkspore, Starcraft 2, and World of Warcraft hopefully all maxed on a 24" monitor smoothly. I don't know if that's asking for a lot with this build, but I'm trying to keep it as cheap as possible. It wouold've came to around $1,200, but I put the 24" monitor, Win7 HP, and a keyboard, mouse, and headset in as well. PLEASE give me any advice if I need to change anything or add anything. I added a 120mm Standard cooling an and kept everything else at the default. (Standard liquid cooling). Thanks in advance everyone =)

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified)
HDD: 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (1TB x 2 (2 TB Capacity) Raid 0 Extreme Performance [+60])
MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX/SLI] MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) Intel P67 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, 2x SATA-III RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI [B3 Stepping] [+42]
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2GB 16X PCIe Video Card [+134] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about standard gaming build
  1. Looks ok but i would try to save some money somewhere to get the GTX 560, Its a great card.
  2. Same build with windows 7 included is 1150 at custompcandrepairs.com, at least it was a little bit ago, email them and ask might get a deal.
  3. There standard liquid cooling is a joke... Im assuming this is cyberpower or ibuypower. A good air cooler like a Mugen or Hyper212+ will be better.
  4. Best answer
    i saw a post earlyer today where the best response chosen was custompcandrepairs.com. might be the place to go...
  5. Thanks everyone for helping! I'm actually getting my computer from custompcandrepairs.com

And wow they've been great to me! They ran benchmark tests and did countless things so I can get the best PC for me. I just thought I'd let you guys know about them, because they are a great company
  6. Best answer selected by socks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cyberpower Systems