Text only browsing

Last response: in Network Providers
May 23, 2005 8:23:14 AM

Is text-only browsing a network setting or a phone setting?

Reason ask is moved from LG to Samsung and don't know how to turn off
pictures (obviously it's cheaper text-only) and my only app for web
browsing on a phone is to check a web site to see where I am going
when I'm going to some meeting and I got the specifics wrong.

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]

More about : text browsing

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 9:03:03 PM

Text only is a phone setting in the Cingular networks.

-A

!