Screw stuck. Cant move it at all. help

theres a screw stuck in my asrock extreme3 gen3 motherboard in my haf 912 case and i need to get out the mobo. I cant move it at all, the screw is faulty and it broke while i was trying to take it out. It has super glue on it(dont ask). i have access to the other side of the case. I can only see the brass standoffs. Im pretty sure the screw is stuck to one of them. Can someone help me? Also, I can't lift the motherboard because its at the bottom middle. It would bend and snap. please help ive been trying this for 7 hours now and i need help please!
3 answers Last reply
More about screw stuck move help
  1. Two choices:
    1) take an 1/8 inch drill bit and drill it out. this is not the safest method.
    2) Go to the hardware store and get some screw extractors. It will likely come in a set, so make sure you have some that will go down to 6/32 or whatever. 1/8th inch will probably work.
    GL
  2. buzznut said:
    Two choices:
    2) Go to the hardware store and get some screw extractors. It will likely come in a set, so make sure you have some that will go down to 6/32 or whatever. 1/8th inch will probably work.
    GL

not sure what you mean or what that looks like? Im not a tool guy, how would i extract it when i cant get into the screw the inside has super glue.
  3. buzznut said:
    Two choices:
    GL

which way do i drill it out? From the back or front?
Ask a new question

Read More

ASrock Cases Motherboards