Does the products brought in newegg covers warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalaestro

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
iam in india,in a chennai city..i saw the newegg pricess those prices which i saw was far more cheaper than in my area ..so if i use a debit card or a paypal account..cna i buy a product and ship it to my place..and if any thing happens during shipping does the warranty supports..if the product is sent to my home properly ..after 6months if iam getting some problem with the pice can i claim for the warranty..because i want to buy a antec 300 cabinet and a corei7processor..does both the products covers warranty if there is any manufacturer defect..pls quick reply..

Solution
Newegg does not ship internationally, you would need someone in the US or canada to buy it for you then ship it over, but the import tax and customs charges will likely make it similarly expensive once it makes it to you. There are some online stores that will ship anywhere in the world but their supply is limited and their prices are higher.
Newegg does not ship internationally, you would need someone in the US or canada to buy it for you then ship it over, but the import tax and customs charges will likely make it similarly expensive once it makes it to you. There are some online stores that will ship anywhere in the world but their supply is limited and their prices are higher.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS