Sure the DS looks nice...

....but it ain't no Zodiac! :) :)

Seriously, the DS looks pretty impressive, but I'm far more interested
in getting a Tapwave Zodiac. I guess I'm really not huge into gaming,
just want a machines that can do decent games. And if that machines
also happens to be my PDA, well, more power to it!

Chris

"Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The Zodiac has games? since when.
>
> I pity you my friend...

Pity all you want, but will the DS have PDA functions? Will
it be able to browse the web? Will you be able to download
numerous software applications to load onto it? Will you be
able to run emulation programs that allow you to run NES and
SNES games? What about Sega Genesis games? (My
understanding is that the DS has a GBA slot and should therefore
also have GB and GBC compatibility...if that isn't the case,
then add those to the list...)

Don't get me wrong, as a pure gaming machines the DS no
doubt will blow the Zodiac out of the water. But I'm not
necessarily looking for a pure gaming machines. In fact, I
think I might like a number of the old games just as much as,
if not more than many of the new games coming out in the
market. Furthermore, I want a full featured PDA. A PDA
that is supported by hundreds of developers and compatible
with a large variety of other PDAs in the market already.

Now, I know that my situation is likely different than most
of the people who post in the group. I understand that. But,
given my situation, I think the Zodiac will fit my needs/wants
very nicely.

Chris