TVCM: 69 new files...

Majkel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hi
Sorry for X-post !

New 69 files incl.

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Final Fantasy Tactics Adv. (2nd or 3rd commercial)
System
Mario & Luigi RPG - 2

GAMECUBE
Soul Calibur 2 - bar
System - New price
System - Zelda Collector's Edition disc

PLAYSTATION 2
Castlevania: Lament of Innocent (short)
Crimson Sea 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Gundam G Generation Seed
Naruto (3 ads)

XBOX
Otogi
Project Breakdown (2 ads)
System - New price
System - Xbox Live

MULTISYSTEM
I Ninja
Kill switch
SSX 3
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (2 ads)
Tak and the Power of Juju (2 ads)

PC
Call of Duty
Cossacks
Uru: Ages Beyond Myst

Visit my site and have fun! You can download almost 1300 tv
commercials right now... For free !

http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexENG.html

Rgds from Poland
M.

"There are those with guns, and those who dig. You dig."
http://www.majkel.mds.pl

"majkel" <carcass@polbox.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Sorry for X-post !
>

> Rgds from Poland
> M.

Dont say sorry for x-posting just dont do it. Two its become known to
me that you are also a thief! Who steals clips from
people without giving them credit!

Yes i know i did x-post but it should be known to everyone that he's a
thief!

Paulo

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> Visit my site and have fun! You can download almost 1300 tv
> commercials right now... For free !
>
> http://www.majkel.mds.pl/html/reklama/indexENG.html
>
> Rgds from Poland
> M.
>
> "There are those with guns, and those who dig. You dig."
> http://www.majkel.mds.pl

Another great update...keep'em coming! :)

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Talk about a bad neighborhood! The cats are so tough, they wear brass
paws. Thank you."
- Blue Mary, Fatal Fury 3

Paulo De Souza wrote:

> "majkel" <carcass@polbox.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > Sorry for X-post !
> >

> > Rgds from Poland
> > M.
>
> Dont say sorry for x-posting just dont do it. Two its become known to
> me that you are also a thief! Who steals clips from
> people without giving them credit!
>
> Yes i know i did x-post but it should be known to everyone that he's a
> thief!
>
> Paulo

Are you sure? I, personally, know a few people that he's gotten stuff
from...and they say he asked and it was alright...

Bel

--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Talk about a bad neighborhood! The cats are so tough, they wear brass
paws. Thank you."
- Blue Mary, Fatal Fury 3

Majkel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

hi

>> Yes i know i did x-post but it should be known to everyone that he's a
>> thief!

>Are you sure? I, personally, know a few people that he's gotten stuff
>from...and they say he asked and it was alright...

Well... I think he will apologize for his rude behavior soon.

"There are those with guns, and those who dig. You dig."
http://www.majkel.mds.pl

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> > > Hi
> > > Sorry for X-post !
> > >

> > > Rgds from Poland
> > > M.
> >
> > Dont say sorry for x-posting just dont do it. Two its become known
> > me that you are also a thief! Who steals clips from
> > people without giving them credit!
> >
> > Yes i know i did x-post but it should be known to everyone that
he's a
> > thief!
> >
> > Paulo
>
> Are you sure? I, personally, know a few people that he's gotten
stuff
> from...and they say he asked and it was alright...
>
> Bel

Well i have been told by the owner of a site that he has videos on the
site that belong to him.

Now maybe it wasn't taken from his site maybe it was taken from
someone elses site who had stolen it in the
first place but its still his videos. He doesnt care if he uses them
but he would of liked to of had credit.

Paulo