MPx220 Out in June?

Heard a Rumor that the Motorola MPx220 was coming back to Cingular in June?

Anyone else hear about it?

Thanks,
Scott<-

I heard June or July today from my Cingular rep. Motorola has been working
out the bugs.

"Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
> Heard a Rumor that the Motorola MPx220 was coming back to Cingular in
> June?
>
> Anyone else hear about it?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott<-

I've been looking at the Audiovox SMT5600, the Siemens SX66 and the
MPx220...

I like the Form factor of the MPx220 the best.

The SX66 is a full on PPC and a bit overkill, though my boss wants me to get
one so I can figure it out for him. (-;

Thanks,
Scott<=-
"Robby" <robby@domain.com> wrote in message
>I heard June or July today from my Cingular rep. Motorola has been working
>out the bugs.
>
> "Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
>> Heard a Rumor that the Motorola MPx220 was coming back to Cingular in
>> June?
>>
>> Anyone else hear about it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Scott<-

On Wed, 25 May 2005 17:42:00 -0400, "Robby" <robby@domain.com> graced
us with:

>I heard June or July today from my Cingular rep. Motorola has been working
>out the bugs.
>
>"Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
>> Heard a Rumor that the Motorola MPx220 was coming back to Cingular in
>> June?
>>
>> Anyone else hear about it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Scott<-

Robby-

Know anything about replacement options for us unfortunate early
adopters? Any chance you could ask your contact for me?

Thanks

subdude

they had them in detroit store last week