nintendo joke on an e-bay buddy

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 19, 2004 10:32:54 PM

I dunno if this will work or not but I have a friend selling NES on e-bay .
He watches his auctions like a hawk and is always paranoid that I am doing a
watch on his auctions . he sees the watch counter on his "MY E_BAY " page
and always thinks it's me trying to trick him .
I thought it would be funny to get as many people as possible hitting his
auction and even better if you are an e-bay member you could click on watch
this auction .
His counter will go sky high and his watch
# could do the same .
PLease do not screw up his auction at all but I think it would be
hillarious if the counter on that one auction went thru the roof and the
item didn't even sell .
The auction I picked is for nes dash galaxy . the link is below .
If this works and a few of you help me out and do it and forward this info
to others you know on e-bay I will do an update later this week to tell you
all about it .
here is the link have a good one
sibby
May 22, 2004 11:31:15 PM

358 now
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 1:40:56 PM

jack wrote:
> Well we did really good over 400 page hits and 36 watchers by the
> time it was over . He couldn't believe it didn't sell . We let him
> off the hook today and he is vowing revenge big time . He couldn't
> believe we were responsible for all the hits and all the watches but
> it went well .
> Like I said he is vowing revenge now so if he comes here looking for
> help to get me remember to stay loyal to the one that started this
> all and tip me off will ya ????
> I offered a truce to any further tricks jokes and pranks but I
> couldn't get a firm committment on that . I think his wheels are
> spinning and revenge will be his middle name for a while but I guess
> I will just have to take it cause we know now that I can dish it .
> Thanx again for all your help
> sibby

lol cool. Thanx for the updates.

--
Just for kicks let's look at the word funeral for a moment. Starts with
the word FUN doesn't it.