Wireless Button problems

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b F Wireless
May 11, 2005 10:33:51 PM

Hei hei,
I have accidentally deleted the Launch Manager from my Systemax laptop
and cannot find anywhere to download it from and re-install it. It is
the software that controls the hotkeys, most of which I don't require
but the wireless button is very important. The laptop is a Systemax
with the buttons on the left side. Appreciate all your help.
Kim
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b F Wireless
May 12, 2005 10:34:43 AM

globosapiens@seznam.cz wrote:
> Hei hei,
> I have accidentally deleted the Launch Manager from my Systemax laptop
> and cannot find anywhere to download it from and re-install it. It is
> the software that controls the hotkeys, most of which I don't require
> but the wireless button is very important. The laptop is a Systemax
> with the buttons on the left side. Appreciate all your help.
> Kim

http://www.systemaxpc.com/support.php

May 12, 2005 5:41:34 PM

<globosapiens@seznam.cz> wrote in message
> Hei hei,
> I have accidentally deleted the Launch Manager from my Systemax laptop
> and cannot find anywhere to download it from and re-install it. It is
> the software that controls the hotkeys, most of which I don't require
> but the wireless button is very important. The laptop is a Systemax
> with the buttons on the left side. Appreciate all your help.
> Kim

I had a similar problem with my HP. To solve it I deleted the network card
from the device manager. When I re-started it auto-detected and added the
existing drivers. Everything worked fine then.

It should have the drivers on there already, but you might want to make sure
you have your driver disks around before doing it.
!