flash advance xtreme 512mb in ebay

hi
I'm selling my flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge, 'cause I need more time
for university and I have to let conselo matter aside

tha flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge:
http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107872426&rd=1,1&rd=1

the gba:
http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8107869656&rd=1

the biddings will star wednesday 13:00 (GTM)
1 answer Last reply
More about flash advance xtreme 512mb ebay

    "mikel []D" <forpas@euskalnet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > hi
    > I'm selling my flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge, 'cause I need more
    time
    > for university and I have to let conselo matter aside
    >
    > tha flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge:

    http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8107872426&rd=1,1&rd=1

    > the gba:
    > http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8107869656&rd=1
    >
    > the biddings will star wednesday 13:00 (GTM)

    ....should be deleted before end.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

    Rainer Benda
    Computer & Zubehörversand
    Web-Shop: "http://www.rbenda.de/"
    Forum: "http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2"

Console Gaming Flash Ebay Nintendo Video Games