  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 26, 2004 2:00:32 AM

hi
I'm selling my flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge, 'cause I need more time
for university and I have to let conselo matter aside

tha flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge:
http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8...

the gba:
http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&i...

the biddings will star wednesday 13:00 (GTM)

More about : flash advance xtreme 512mb ebay

Anonymous
May 28, 2004 8:52:24 PM

"mikel []D" <forpas@euskalnet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> hi
> I'm selling my flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge, 'cause I need more
time
> for university and I have to let conselo matter aside
>
> tha flash advance xtreme 512mb cartridge:

http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8...

> the gba:
> http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&i...
>
> the biddings will star wednesday 13:00 (GTM)

....should be deleted before end.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Computer & Zubehörversand
Web-Shop: "http://www.rbenda.de/"
Forum: "http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2"