Sign in with
Your question

Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P50 vs. Fractal Designs Define R3

Last response: in Components
August 3, 2011 12:53:19 PM

I'm in the market for a new case and what I'm really looking for is a sleek, minimalist design, good cable management, and good build quality. Tool less features are also a plus. I think I've narrowed it down to the following two cases:

The Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P50

and

The Fractal Designs Define R3

What do you guys think? I've heard the build quality of the Lian Li's are legendary, but it's a bit more expensive and I'm kind of worried about the aluminum scratching/denting. The quality of the Fractal looks good as well, and it has very nice cable management, but it doesn't look like it would be a very good case for temperatures. Also I'm open to any other suggestions you guys might have.
August 3, 2011 1:25:42 PM

I really like the Corsair 600d a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. Mounts dual 200mm fans (only one included I think) one 120mm rear fan, awesome cable routing, 10 adjustable drive bays, black interior and drop dead sexy.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
August 3, 2011 1:48:33 PM

I've looked at the Corsair cases quite a bit, especially the 600T but I think they are really a bit bigger than what I want. A lot of the reviews say it is more like a full tower than a mid tower. It's definitely still something I would consider though. Thanks for the recommendation.
m
l
!