Mouse & Keyboard trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiak

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Hello everyone :)

I have been having issues ever since I purchased these two of the highest ratest products. lets start with 1 of them at the time.

1. I have purchase the Saitek Cyborg R.A.T 7 mouse. I was very happy with it at first. I love how customizable it is. I really enjoy assembling it and making it as wide as I could, with left and right finger rests. However, I am finding myself fighting the mouse over and over for control of where I want to go. I have tried the new white speckled countertop surface that I now have in my room as a computer desk and I previously owned a Razer Exactmat which has a smooth and a more detailed speckled side that I have also tried http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/ThemeID.26460500/productID.169416500. The mouse seems to lock in a certain axis at times, only allowing you to move in a certain direction of its chosing and having to fight with it like a madman to get the sensors to unlock. One thing that I had noticed is that the cutout for the laser sensor at the bottom is not perfectly round, I thought this might have been a defect but I see the same things in pictures online like here http://tekcentrik.com/photos/products/11.24.10%20RAT%209%20review/IMG_2353.JPG. Another odd thing is that whenever I have the mouse connected to my computer, it appears as a connected usb storage device and I have the icon in my system tray to unplug usb storage devices... I would like to mention that I have both the Drivers and the Software for the mouse.

2. The second issue is that I have purchased a Razor Blackwidow Ultimate mechanical keyboard. Again, I love the product. I am not typically a Razer fan but this is one of their better products and it comes highly rated everywhere I see. Now the problem that I have with the Razer keyboard is that when windows boots, it will sometimes register keystrokes and sometimes it will not. Whenever it does, it just seems to take a very long time for its initial "wake up" state. This is pretty much the only issue I have with it. I would also like to mention that I have updated the keyboard's firmware and have the software for it installed.

I am currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition.

I have been able to find little to no help about these topics, from Saitek, Razer or anywhere on the internet.

Please help, any little bit is appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.