Foxconn A74GA with SATA hard drives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerrider54

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Hello,
I am planning on building my own PC but I came across an A74GA AMD 740G Socket AM3 ATX Motherboard w/Video, Audio, Gigabit LAN & RAID. I was looking at all the specifications and I didn't see anything on whether it accepted SATA's or not just IDE's and this thing was really cheap so I just hoping that maybe someone could tell me if they work or not since IDE's are twice as much.
P.S this is not really in the sub-category Corsair it wouldn't let me not pick one.

tigerrider54

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
do you have a favorite brand or mobo that you could refer me to, but it has to be easily accessible i live in china so there isn't many online companies that will ship to me accept amazon, maybe, no joke

Best to start a new question with the following information...
How much do you want to spend for the motherboard?
Do you want to add a graphics card or even two or three?
What do you use your computer for?

With that information, you should get a lot of responses

tigerrider54

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012

Well, the american dollar is 6.3 times more valuable than the chinese yuan and most mobo's that are $150 are 150 yuan that's like thirty buck's so the price is not a problem, I can find most large brands here; Gigabyte, Sapphire, Asus, etc. and i'm going for a mid grade to high end gaming computer, any suggestions?

I really like my Asus Maximus ROG (Republic of Gamers) board. I can XFire my 7950 later if I choose, has overclocking options (making it a little "future-proof), and has a debug led all on a micro-ATX board.
What processor are you looking to go with... that'll make a difference also.

Status
Not open for further replies.