Headphone Jack?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 1, 2004 4:44:01 AM

I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very disappointing. Was there really
no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has me scratching my head.

-Chris

More about : headphone jack

Anonymous
June 1, 2004 4:44:02 AM

me too, I found the jack for the headphones really annoying.
Nintendo should have just built regular headphone jacks .

Andrew

"Chris" <c.dynak@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very
disappointing. Was there really
> no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has
me scratching my head.

> -Chris

June 1, 2004 5:59:10 AM

"Chris" <c.dynak@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very
disappointing. Was there really
> no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has
me scratching my head.

> -Chris

You need an adaptor to use headphones, just be careful which you get, the
one I've got is mono but I'm sure the sound should be stereo!
Related resources
June 1, 2004 5:59:06 PM

Thanks for the responses. I didn't know there was a headphone adaptor. Not the ideal solution but
better than nothing.

-Chris
June 2, 2004 2:41:45 AM

Not sure if they are stereo but it looks like 2 headphones.

http://www.jandaman.com/games.mvc?p=gbaspbuds&Category_...

!