Headphone Jack?

I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very disappointing. Was there really
no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has me scratching my head.

-Chris
4 answers Last reply
More about headphone jack

    me too, I found the jack for the headphones really annoying.
    Nintendo should have just built regular headphone jacks .

    Andrew

    "Chris" <c.dynak@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very
    disappointing. Was there really
    > no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has
    me scratching my head.

    > -Chris

    "Chris" <c.dynak@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very
    disappointing. Was there really
    > no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has
    me scratching my head.

    > -Chris

    You need an adaptor to use headphones, just be careful which you get, the
    one I've got is mono but I'm sure the sound should be stereo!

    Thanks for the responses. I didn't know there was a headphone adaptor. Not the ideal solution but
    better than nothing.

    -Chris

    Not sure if they are stereo but it looks like 2 headphones.

    http://www.jandaman.com/games.mvc?p=gbaspbuds&Category_code=GBASP

    > I just purchased a GBA SD. I find the lack of a headphone jack very
    disappointing. Was there really
    > no more room for one? Otherwise the new design is very good but this has
    me scratching my head.

    > -Chris

Console Gaming Nintendo Video Games