Seeking opinions on Z77 motherboards

g-unit1111

Titan
Now that Ivy is only a week away I'm looking to upgrade from my Phenom II (which will be going to my HTPC and I will officially be retiring some Core 2 Duo hardware that's been in use for nearly 6+ years).

I've been eyeing EVGA's Z77 FTW board but that's an XL-ATX board but my case doesn't support it so now I have to go to plan B - I've been looking at Gigabyte's Z77-UD3H, Asus' P8Z77-V and Asrock's Z77 Extreme 6 - does anyone have any opinions on these boards? I'm looking to spend around the $150 - $200 range. All I need is motherboard and CPU.

I have used Gigabyte and Asrock recently.
Gigabyte are my preferred board of choice, however if there was a good deal on an Asrock I would definitely consider it.
I am pretty much in the same boat as you and have decided after pricing up that a new PC with probably a sandy bridge chip for a start works out much more viable than upgrading my AMD set up.

I'm going to wait a while for reviews though as it may pay to go with a Z68 board and Sandy bridge if they are cheaper. I figure there may be price drops ?
I don't really know what the main advantages of the new boards are but I am keeping options open at the moment even though I do feel that I will end up with a fully featured Z77 or Z75 board.
just depends on reviews really.

Mactronix :)

g-unit1111

Titan
I ordered my i5-3570K yesterday and got a really killer deal on it, I'm still torn between the Asrock and Gigabyte boards. I think I'm dead set on getting the Extreme 4 but the Z77X-UD3H is looking more and more tempting.