Recommend good 2-player link games?

Last response: in Video Games
June 2, 2004 1:28:15 AM

Not looking for anything too in-depth, like a cooperative RPG, or a strategy
game...

Just a quick game 2 people can play for a few minutes at a time

Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties need a
cart)?

Thanks
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 4:00:08 AM

> Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties
> need a cart)?

I know such a site, but it's in German so you might not get much use out
of it unless you translate it via Babelfish or some such.

http://www.planetgameboy.de/artikel.php?artikel=multibo...

Anyhow, I'd suggest Tetris Worlds. Needs only one cart. Unfortunately
some stooge at the studio designing this game decided against having any
kind of scores, or even highscores, not to mentin saving your name along
with a score. It comes without a score system what-so-ever so it's
absolutely NOT suited to single players as Tetris DX is.

Jammet
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 10:57:32 AM

"great" <anan@loa.com> wrote in message
news:p x6vc.16790$eU6.3534256@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> Not looking for anything too in-depth, like a cooperative RPG, or a
strategy
> game...
>
> Just a quick game 2 people can play for a few minutes at a time
>
> Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties need a
> cart)?

Here is IGN's list of 'milti-boot' games - games you only need one cart for.

http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/358/358050p1.html

I've never used any.

Mike
June 16, 2004 2:09:45 PM

Try Mario Kart Super Circuit. You only need one game cart for two people
and it's great fun for a quick game.
Also consider Konami Arcade Advanced for some classic arcade games.

!