Recommend good 2-player link games?

Not looking for anything too in-depth, like a cooperative RPG, or a strategy
game...

Just a quick game 2 people can play for a few minutes at a time

Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties need a
cart)?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about recommend good player link games

    > Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties
    > need a cart)?

    I know such a site, but it's in German so you might not get much use out
    of it unless you translate it via Babelfish or some such.

    http://www.planetgameboy.de/artikel.php?artikel=multiboot&seite=1

    Anyhow, I'd suggest Tetris Worlds. Needs only one cart. Unfortunately
    some stooge at the studio designing this game decided against having any
    kind of scores, or even highscores, not to mentin saving your name along
    with a score. It comes without a score system what-so-ever so it's
    absolutely NOT suited to single players as Tetris DX is.

    Jammet

    "great" <anan@loa.com> wrote in message
    > Not looking for anything too in-depth, like a cooperative RPG, or a
    strategy
    > game...
    >
    > Just a quick game 2 people can play for a few minutes at a time
    >
    > Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties need a
    > cart)?

    Here is IGN's list of 'milti-boot' games - games you only need one cart for.

    http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/358/358050p1.html

    I've never used any.

    Mike

    Try Mario Kart Super Circuit. You only need one game cart for two people
    and it's great fun for a quick game.
    Also consider Konami Arcade Advanced for some classic arcade games.

    great wrote:

    >Not looking for anything too in-depth, like a cooperative RPG, or a strategy
    >game...
    >
    >Just a quick game 2 people can play for a few minutes at a time
    >
    >Is there a site with a list of linkable games (and if both parties need a
    >cart)?
    >
    >Thanks

Console Gaming Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games