How long does the gameboy advance battery last for normaly

Hello,

Im thinking about getting a GBA how long do the batterys last for if you run
original carts. I've read that if you use flash roms the battery life is
about 7 hours.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about long gameboy advance battery normaly

    On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:19:07 +0100, "Krell" <some@onentlword.com>
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Im thinking about getting a GBA how long do the batterys last for if you run
    >original carts. I've read that if you use flash roms the battery life is
    >about 7 hours.

    Flash ROM tended to draw more than mask ROM. With original GB, GBC,
    and GBA game, the battery should last around 10 hours on a set of AA
    batteries.
    --
    To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

    Thanks. Also do games play with higher fps on real gba than on emu do you
    know?

    On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:59:40 +0100, "Krell" <some@onentlword.com>
    wrote:

    >Thanks. Also do games play with higher fps on real gba than on emu do you
    >know?

    That depends but usually games are the same on real GBA and on
    emulator. If you have a really fast PC and turned off any limiting,
    the game would be much faster on PC than on GBA.
    --
    To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

Console Gaming Battery Gameboy Nintendo Video Games