Sign in with
Your question

Need new build advice for end of May 2k+- with monitor

Last response: in Systems
May 7, 2011 8:17:26 PM

Heya guys, I wanted to buy a new comp in January 2011 and than this Sandybridge bug made me delay my purchase.
Would really appreciate your help

Approximate Purchase Date: End of this month (May)

Budget Range: 3k +- with monitor (its 3k got a typo in thread name)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Photo editing, Photoshop, Maybe some graphics

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg for info, will buy in israel

Country of Origin: Israel

Parts Preferences: Intel + Radeon for graphics preffered

Overclocking: I guess I would like some OC, but never done some before

SLI or Crossfire: I guess later but not right away

Monitor Resolution: 24" 1920x1200 preffered, will have to be able to produce accurate colors for photos and movies, and playing games.
I guess the budget for the monitor is about 700$+-

Additional Comments: 8 GB ram preffered, good air cooling as i live in Israel and its hot here :D 
Thanks all for your time
Related resources
May 9, 2011 10:20:25 PM

if u dont mind me asking , what stores are you buying from here in israel and where ??
im building a 2k system and cant seem to find the best store and i thought about US-shipping but 500$ tax :/ 
May 9, 2011 10:37:03 PM

newegg is us only , and amazon has hefty shipping , i want to know what is cyberthug's store as im in israel too . thnx for reply :) 
May 10, 2011 5:42:32 PM

After I know what i am buying I do a search in zap and compare prices, this way find the cheapest option, then you can send your build and ask each vendor for the price they can offer you.
May 10, 2011 5:43:49 PM

anyone else with better options? I don't need a 42" monitor. 24 is enough 1920x1200 preffered.
!