calebbb

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011
Can anyone recommend a mid-ATX or full tower like the Thermal-take Level 10 GT? I'm looking for a case that differs from a standard (boring) rectangle. I use the Level 10 GT as an example because it stands out from the typical tower you'd find from HP, Acer, etc.

I'm not looking for unique so much as a case which is aesthetically set apart from store-bought machines, and the run-of-the-mill boring gaming rig.

I'm moving my current OC i7, Radeon HD 5770 build into it. Budget is about 250CAD

MysticMiner

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2011
Well, Antec has their Skeleton design if you want to go an exotic route. They also have their Lanboy's if you like the color-light effect.

There's a few companies that do wood veneer, but that might be outside your budget.

Toxxyc

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
How about building your own case? Buy a cheap steel case, something like the Cooler Master Elite series cases, and start welding/cutting/modding your way to happiness. It's much more satisfying than a bought case and it will certainly be unique. Elite 370 seems a great choice, it's cheap enough to cut up and has enough additional fan spots for you to make it larger/smaller and still maintain decent ventilation.

Petey1013

Distinguished
May 6, 2010
I was never one for over the top, and the Thermaltake is a gigantic expensive piece of junk. A nice refined case like the 650/700/800D from Corsair or something with a bit of a twist like the Silverstone FT02 are elegant and very nice case solutions.