Other option biostar or asrock , same as to me, but I don't waste money, once upgrade get highly, alway's need a lot of money when upgrade and don't hurry, and this my experience : old system ddr2 + athlon + hd4850 + psu from case :
- first I just upgrade PSU and system still old
- next 2 month motherboard biostar (cheap) + 1 stick ram DD3 value (new mobo + psu and old other hardware )
- next 1 month get extreme ram 2x2GB (cheap)
- next 1 month get phenom 1055T use stock cooler
- next 1 month get cpu cooler
And finally complete still use old case but no problem , for now alway ran at 3.8ghz everyday and ejoy!
Next year yes get Am3+ still use old phenom (no problem )
Are your current with info and knowledge on things like AMd's Llano and it's APU technology.?
How about the latest entries in 'enthusiast level' gaming graphics.?
nVidia and it's issues with the new architecture for the 6xx series, also the GTX 580 is the best thing out there..
Intel and Ivy Bridge and AMD Bulldozer with it's 6, 8 and 10 core chips coming out.?
I'd say that's a good start on current events..
i know much about new games ,
i also know about GTX 580
nd i heard that the new AMD bulldozers r coming which will kick intel core i s asses
That s All
could you help me more sir? it would be good if we get in touch
nd i must tell you that i want be a game designer when i grow up