I have a strange problem (I have actually registered hete to post it): My NVidia 250 GTS is sometimes not recognised by my computer.
- Cleaning, replugging cables, checking everything...
- checking my screen + cable. Nothing wrong.
- videocard in another computer, 3 day boot sequence and benchmarks, all green light.
- another PSU, not the problem.
- updating BIOS, not the problem.
- reinstalling + updating drivers.
Right now I'm on my onboard graphics card, which always works when my videocard doesnt. Once in a while, my videocard gives output, and I haven't been able to spot any pattern when it's doing so...