Sign in with
Your question

Asrock Z77extreme6 stability

Last response: in Motherboards
April 22, 2012 2:44:56 PM

hi i want to buy Asrock Z77Extreme6 motherboard but i m worried about its stability . i m a busy man and i simply cant afford time regarding issues and problems witham otherboard like hangs and freezes frquent restarts or bootup problems etc
if any one has experinced this motherboard or owns it and is a current personal user of this motherboard then kindly share ur experiances with me and suggest me

thanks in advanced

Asus make me prefer Asrock i bought P8z68-v-pro and behind the scene i actually bought badluck and a huge pile of issues . Asus goes to hell :fou: 
a c 118 Ĉ ASUS
a c 469 V Motherboard
April 22, 2012 3:03:15 PM

having a non issue pc for life of the pc is simple dont over clock it to shorten or over stress parts. buy good brand name ram that listed on the mb vendors web page. users and or mb vendors need to be able to send feedback to the mb qa dept or ram that does not work and ram vendors need to work more with mb vendors to qual there ram. On the power supply side by a good named unit and buy an over sided unit. as the caps in the power supply age having a power supply with more head room might be the difference of a rebooting/locking up pc or one that runs fine. also use a good after market cool on the cpu most stock cooler are fine for webbing but put the cooler under a game load and your cpu going to get hot. if your going to game a lot buy a bigger case then a mini tower and set up extra fans for good push/pull system.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
April 22, 2012 3:48:25 PM

wow, nice way to not answer the OP''s question at all.....

@OP, these motherboards are new to the market. It's too early for anyone to comment on their long term stability and buying in this early increases the risk of stability issues regardless of the manufacturer. I've been using a Z77 Extreme4 for the last couple days with no issues so far but I can't comment for the Z77 Extreme6.
m
l
April 22, 2012 4:51:27 PM

Reading reviews I heard a lot of people needing to exchanging them because of board fallers. Is this the case still. really want a board that will last me at least 5 years.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
April 22, 2012 6:25:17 PM

dyno_05 said:
Reading reviews I heard a lot of people needing to exchanging them because of board fallers. Is this the case still. really want a board that will last me at least 5 years.

Z77 motherboards were just released last week. It's impossible for anyone to determine the long term reliability of a product that's only been on the market for a week.
m
l
!