Bought a Advance SP today!

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2004 3:17:01 AM

I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.

Thanks!

More about : bought advance today

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 3:17:02 AM

"Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.06.10.23.16.36.760772@truss.net...
> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
> out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
>
> Thanks!

Hey! Awesome, make sure you get a case for it so it doesnt get damaged.

Let us know how you like Top Gun. Ive been looking for a new game.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 4:57:18 AM

"Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.06.10.23.16.36.760772@truss.net...
> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
> out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.

You didn't get the NES retro version?
June 11, 2004 5:12:54 AM

Fred Garvin wrote:
> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for
> it out there?

Turn it on and enjoy? ;)

Really, though, what are you looking for? Just take care of it and it'll
give you hours of fun! One tip I've heard: don't leave the battery drained
for too long before recharging, even if you don't play it.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 5:12:55 AM

Yeah, with lithium bats if they go below a certain voltage they are garbage.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 7:09:09 PM

Donald Richter wrote:

> "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.06.10.23.16.36.760772@truss.net...
>
>>I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
>>out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
>>

> You didn't get the NES retro version?

Is that version out yet?

B.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 7:09:10 PM

Benno... wrote:
> Donald Richter wrote:
>
>> "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
>> news:p an.2004.06.10.23.16.36.760772@truss.net...
>>
>>> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs
>>> for it out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
>>>

>> You didn't get the NES retro version?
>>

> Is that version out yet?
>
> B.

Yes, June 7.
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 4:05:54 AM

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:57:18 +0000, Donald Richter wrote:

> "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.06.10.23.16.36.760772@truss.net...
>> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
>> out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
>>

> You didn't get the NES retro version?

No, I think it's fugly personally.
Anonymous
June 12, 2004 4:05:55 AM

Fred Garvin wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:57:18 +0000, Donald Richter wrote:
>
>> "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
>> news:p an.2004.06.10.23.16.36.760772@truss.net...
>>> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs
>>> for it out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
>>>

>> You didn't get the NES retro version?
>

> No, I think it's fugly personally.

Agreed.
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 12:30:03 PM

John Salerno wrote:

>>>You didn't get the NES retro version?
>>>

>>Is that version out yet?
>>
>>B.
>
> Yes, June 7.

Mmmm... where can you get it? I've seen it nowhere so far.

B.
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 3:23:50 PM

Benno... wrote:

>>> Is that version out yet?
>>>
>>> B.
>>
>> Yes, June 7.
>>

> Mmmm... where can you get it? I've seen it nowhere so far.
>
> B.

I'm guessing anywhere that would normally carry it. I need to go to Best Buy
today, hopefully they have it.

--

We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least
once. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

John Salerno wrote:
> Benno... wrote:

>>> Yes, June 7.
>>>

>> Mmmm... where can you get it? I've seen it nowhere so far.
>>
>> B.
>
> I'm guessing anywhere that would normally carry it. I need to go to
> Best Buy today, hopefully they have it.

Yep, got it at BB.

--

!