Bought a Advance SP today!

I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.

Thanks!
11 answers Last reply
More about bought advance today

    "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
    > I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
    > out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Hey! Awesome, make sure you get a case for it so it doesnt get damaged.

    Let us know how you like Top Gun. Ive been looking for a new game.

    "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
    > I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
    > out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.

    You didn't get the NES retro version?

    Fred Garvin wrote:
    > I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for
    > it out there?

    Turn it on and enjoy? ;)

    Really, though, what are you looking for? Just take care of it and it'll
    give you hours of fun! One tip I've heard: don't leave the battery drained
    for too long before recharging, even if you don't play it.

    Yeah, with lithium bats if they go below a certain voltage they are garbage.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    Donald Richter wrote:

    > "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
    >>out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
    >>

    > You didn't get the NES retro version?

    Is that version out yet?

    B.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    Benno... wrote:
    > Donald Richter wrote:
    >
    >> "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs
    >>> for it out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
    >>>

    >> You didn't get the NES retro version?
    >>

    > Is that version out yet?
    >
    > B.

    Yes, June 7.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:57:18 +0000, Donald Richter wrote:

    > "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
    >> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs for it
    >> out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
    >>

    > You didn't get the NES retro version?

    No, I think it's fugly personally.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    Fred Garvin wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:57:18 +0000, Donald Richter wrote:
    >
    >> "Fred Garvin" <Garv@truss.net> wrote in message
    >>> I just got a Gameboy advance SP platinum today, any tips or faqs
    >>> for it out there? I bought "Top gun" to start with.
    >>>

    >> You didn't get the NES retro version?
    >

    > No, I think it's fugly personally.

    Agreed.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    John Salerno wrote:

    >>>You didn't get the NES retro version?
    >>>

    >>Is that version out yet?
    >>
    >>B.
    >
    > Yes, June 7.

    Mmmm... where can you get it? I've seen it nowhere so far.

    B.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?)

    Benno... wrote:

    >>> Is that version out yet?
    >>>
    >>> B.
    >>
    >> Yes, June 7.
    >>

    > Mmmm... where can you get it? I've seen it nowhere so far.
    >
    > B.

    I'm guessing anywhere that would normally carry it. I need to go to Best Buy
    today, hopefully they have it.

    --

    We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least
    once. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Benno... wrote:

    >>> Yes, June 7.
    >>>

    >> Mmmm... where can you get it? I've seen it nowhere so far.
    >>
    >> B.
    >
    > I'm guessing anywhere that would normally carry it. I need to go to
    > Best Buy today, hopefully they have it.

    Yep, got it at BB.

    --

    We should consider every day lost in which we have not danced at least
    once. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Console Gaming Platinum Games Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games