Try staying on range with the wireless router (this is the device where you get your internet access with) If their are walls or other obtrusion in your area it will disconnect you from the internet.
November 21, 2010 7:12:48 AM
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.