Is this all components are compatible with each other?

oceania

Distinguished
May 9, 2011
Graphic Card - ATI Radeon HD 5770
Processor - Phenom II X2 555 'Black Edition'
Hard Disk - WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB 32M SATA-6
Optical Drive - SAMSUNG 22X SH-222AB DVD-WRITER SATA
Cooler Processor - COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 PLUS CPU COOLER - Socket 1366/1156/1155/775/AM3/AM2
Power Supply - COOLER MASTER 500W EXTREME POWER PLUS PSU (RETAIL)
Motherboard - ASUS M4A78LT-M PLUS AMD 760G SOC AM3
RAM - KINGSTON 2GB KVR1333 DDR3 SODIMM RAM
Chasis - COOLER MASTER ELITE 430 CHASSIS
p/s : did the cooler processor is needed? a part from that, I had already had keyboard,mouse and lcd monitor. Just need some to look this system configuration before I buy all these things. :wahoo:

I don't see any major problems with compatibility here. A couple of questions though..
Any reason why you chose the 760 chipset? Other than economy? Its not really a gaming board..
I would go with the samsung 1TB F3 hard drive, its faster and cheaper. SATA III speeds don't matter with a conventional drive. A waste of money in my opinion.
You won't NEED the Hyper 212 unless you choose to overclock, but it is a nice cooler and should be quite a bit more quiet than the OEM fan.
I wouldn't build anything right now with less than 4 gigs of ram. At these prices, get as much as you can afford.

And finally, is there some reason you don't want to wait until June to see what the new CPU's/motherboards offer? I imagine the older boards and CPU's will drop in price a bit when bulldozer hits.

oceania

Distinguished
May 9, 2011
for striker410..

I had filled the form,maybe you can upgrade my list for better suit.. =)

Approximate Purchase Date: (early June 2011)

Budget Range: (USD 500-600)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (This is absolutely for gaming desktop purpose, I already had Acer Aspire One for my portable device on my works)

Parts Not Required: (Acer LCD Monitor 18.5', Microsoft USB Mouse, Samsung Keyboard, Morro Speaker and USB Hub Power Adapter to AC power supply)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (newegg.com and ncix.com is fine to me)

Country of Origin: (Malaysia among Asean Countries)

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (I refer to use AMD processor and ATI Radeon graphic card within the budget that I stated)

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: (I forget about it maybe about 1024x768)

Additional Comments: (Just want to focus more on CPU processing power and graphic card power to render the gaming graphic,other than that no being priority for me as I already had 1 Tb external hardisk, 320 Gb external hardisk and USB network adapter)

for buzznut..
thanks for you opinions.. about the motherboard can you suggest another one that can support the processor and graphic card? about the hard drive I does not really care as long as it can hold my games installations in it but samsung may be more saving budget to me.. =) about the master cooler,so it not required for me to install additional cooler for the processor? i'm just afraid it will too hot when playing games.. but OEM fan is much better for me.. =) about rams, yeah actually i want about 2-4 Gbs,so maybe 4 Gbs is much better for me.. I want to build maybe in early June.. About the cores, is it triple is good for gaming? I does not really have much experience in this setup compared to duo and quad cores for gaming experiences..