Please guide me choose the right graphics card with TV out

Hello

I have a HDTV alongside with a standard TV. I need a graphics card that supports TV out. I need a component video out as my older TV (SDTV) doesn’t support HDMI input. I think with only one video out connector I will be able to have pictures on both TVs. Most of newer graphics card provide digital video out (HDMI) that doesn’t suit my needs. I need analogue component out. I have heard that windows 7 have difficulty with some ViVo card, so my graphics card must be relatively a modern one like Radeon HD series , I think (and also somehow cheap). What graphics card do you recommend for my need (that it’s TV out functionality is supported by Windows 7)?

Regards,
1 answer Last reply
More about please guide choose graphics card
  1. You don't specify what kind of card you need(PCIe, AGP, PCI) or what you want to use it for(games). Safest option seems to be a card with 7-pin S-Video output and component video adapter. Honestly though why have two TV's? You can't watch both and SDTV with 480i will be awful for text. Find a cheap monitor and use that with your HDTV instead.

EVGA 512-P3-N954-TR GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card $50
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards TV Graphics Product