Sign in with
Your question

Shuttle sb81p what socket have i got

Last response: in CPUs
August 6, 2011 3:47:09 PM

hi can someone give me some help again im looking for a new CPU for my shuttle sb81p i thought it was a 775 socket up until i installed a program called CPU wizard and according to what it said is that ive got a 478 socket in my pc can anyone please tell me what one i have, also i upgraded the ram from 1GB to 2GB and was told that that's the max i can install but now ive been told i can go to 4GB of ram is this true, all or any help is welcome, cheers. glen.

More about : shuttle sb81p socket

July 21, 2012 11:33:17 PM

Hi there, I'm in need of an intel Shuttle SB81p Motherboard. Do you still use your system? Would you be interested in selling it or the motherboard?

glenny3868 said:
hi can someone give me some help again im looking for a new CPU for my shuttle sb81p i thought it was a 775 socket up until i installed a program called CPU wizard and according to what it said is that ive got a 478 socket in my pc can anyone please tell me what one i have, also i upgraded the ram from 1GB to 2GB and was told that that's the max i can install but now ive been told i can go to 4GB of ram is this true, all or any help is welcome, cheers. glen.

!