Shuttle sb81p what socket have i got

hi can someone give me some help again im looking for a new CPU for my shuttle sb81p i thought it was a 775 socket up until i installed a program called CPU wizard and according to what it said is that ive got a 478 socket in my pc can anyone please tell me what one i have, also i upgraded the ram from 1GB to 2GB and was told that that's the max i can install but now ive been told i can go to 4GB of ram is this true, all or any help is welcome, cheers. glen.
3 answers Last reply
More about shuttle sb81p socket
  1. www.shuttle.com
  2. Hi there, I'm in need of an intel Shuttle SB81p Motherboard. Do you still use your system? Would you be interested in selling it or the motherboard?

glenny3868 said:
    hi can someone give me some help again im looking for a new CPU for my shuttle sb81p i thought it was a 775 socket up until i installed a program called CPU wizard and according to what it said is that ive got a 478 socket in my pc can anyone please tell me what one i have, also i upgraded the ram from 1GB to 2GB and was told that that's the max i can install but now ive been told i can go to 4GB of ram is this true, all or any help is welcome, cheers. glen.
  3. http://www.shuttle.eu/_archive/older/en/sb81p.htm

You apparently have a LGA 775 socket with 533/800 MHz FSB support and 4GB maximum RAM capacity.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Shuttle Socket