New Build BSOD after ten minutes every time after a cold boot

I just put together a new build and it seems like every time i cold boot i get the same Memory_Management bsod after about ten minutes. I ran a memtest for about 30 minutes and it found no errors. After i get the bsod the system restarts and i then have 0 problems after. But after i power down and then turn it back on later i get the same bsod. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
ASUS Sabertooth X79
Intel Core i7-3930K
G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2GB
2x Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120GB SATA III in Raid0
Corsair TX850
Windows 7 Pro x64
6 answers Last reply
More about build bsod minutes time cold boot
  1. -Update

The bsod i am getting seems to be either the Memory_Management or ntfs.sys error. It still only happens once after about ten minutes after the computer being off for awhile and then after that it works fine.

heres a pic of the ntfs.sys bsod

and heres the dmp file
    http://www.mediafire.com/?aspqlvkib9j1qwm
  2. -Update 2

heres my newest BSOD from this morning

i would also post the dmp file but this bsod froze on initializing disk for crash dump so there was no dmp file.
  3. Just got another bsod. Anyone have any ideas?

heres the dmp file
    http://www.mediafire.com/?njxefl8kc2brl1u
  4. Same problem for me. After 5-6 crashes the computer will run for ever without any problems until turned off and gets cold
  5. I think its not a problem of faulty ram or processor or CPU or PSU . I think its something wrong with temperature and how different parts interact when they are at different temperatures when they warm up causing electrical instability.
  6. I tried everything. I even ran the ram at 1866 1.65v but still no luck. I got angry and RMA'd the ram. Purchased the Corsair Dominator GT 16GB DDR3 2133 CL9 1.5V. Works amazing with no problems i definitively recommend!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory Blue Screen Boot New Build