Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Gtx
  • Cases
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
August 6, 2011 6:19:45 PM

Which PSU should I use for a GTX 560 Ti x2, and which case would be good for them?

More about : psu case gtx 560

a c 91 ) Power supply
August 6, 2011 7:02:36 PM

It all depends on your budget. And please give your detailed system configuration.
m
l
August 6, 2011 7:16:18 PM

Emperus said:
It all depends on your budget. And please give your detailed system configuration.

Well this is for a future build and I'm waiting on the Ivy Bridge and the 2011 motherboards.
m
l
Related resources
a c 91 ) Power supply
August 6, 2011 7:26:49 PM

If you are going to buy everything later then no point asking now (no offence meant). There will be new batch of even video cards arriving soon. So your current selection of 560 Ti's might change. Along with it might change PSU requirements as well.
m
l
August 6, 2011 9:23:46 PM

Emperus said:
If you are going to buy everything later then no point asking now (no offence meant). There will be new batch of even video cards arriving soon. So your current selection of 560 Ti's might change. Along with it might change PSU requirements as well.

Thanks for the advice ;) 
m
l
a b ) Power supply
August 6, 2011 10:18:18 PM

And still you gave no idea of your budget?
m
l

Best solution

August 7, 2011 6:44:58 AM

Cases: i don't know your style/taste/budget, but i'll throw out my opinion of what i liked

Cooler Master Haf 912 - 50$, I have not yet seen a case at this price point that offers what this case can.

NZXT Phantom - 130$ - one of the best mid range cases out to date, excellent cable management, fan controller, looks.

Corsair 600T - 140$ - 170$ - my personal case, the 170$ white version. hands down the best case I ever worked with, cable management is godly, amazing looks, fan controller, removable hdd cages, tool less design everywhere. white leds can't be turned off, but that don't bother me, could other ppl. the 200mm fans are decent but not uberly strong even on max settings, but i have a pair of 6870x2 in there and they only get up to 70 degrees at load in a room that's usually 85+, i would say those are good temps.

Cooler Master Hax X - 190$ - high air flow, all of the features I mentioned above are mostly found in upper range cases.

Corsair 650D, 800D for super high end.

If it came down to personal opinion, value, and overall quality/price. I'd say either the nzxt phantom or 600t.
June 30, 2012 10:29:56 PM

Best answer selected by Nitov2.
m
l
!