acidreamer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
i have a wireless laser mouse, logitech m305, and since i upgraded my mobo and cpu, i had to reinstall windows, it has been like, disconnecting/freezing for a split second, and i cant aim right when i play battlefield cod or w/e im playing. when it lags out or w/e its doing, i cant even click sometimes. Ive tried different mice, usb ports, different mousepads, looking for drivers(there are none for this mouse, just what windows installs for it). ive read that windows has done this to other people when they install windows, and start installing programs(this is when it started for me, after i was installing things.) ive tried cleaning the optic on my mouse also. is there a windows update that i need to fix my mouse? OS Specs: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. the only thing i can think of is maybe the power supply not giving the usb port enough power to drive my mouse, this freezing only happens when im in game and right after i exit a game.
PC Specs:
AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2Ghz
3gb DDR2 800mhz RAM
Radeon HD 5770 1gb
600w Power supply.
MSI 785GTM Mobo.
Logitech M305 Wireless mouse.
64 bit system.

acidreamer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
also, one more thing, im going to install the sp pack 1 for win 7, and see if it helps at all. if it does ill be sure to post something here because it seems to be a widespread problem with others as well. i just wish there was a fix everyone knew about.

Try restore your system or
/
- run msconfiq
- On the Generaltab, click to select the option Selective startup, and then click to clear the option Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
- On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all. Click OK, and then click Restart

TRENDING THREADS