Supermario Bros SP VS SuperMarioBros GBC

aside from the collector and completists, what's the point of getting the
"just released" Super Mario Brothers SP if the Gameboy Color one has more
options, Lost levels and is probably found cheaper?

I love Nintendo, but why the heck didn't they release a multi-cart or make
these $9.99??? =/

gbc version runs circles around the "new" slassic release