Sign in with
Your question

Cpu Overheating problems

Last response: in CPUs
August 7, 2011 4:30:44 PM

Temperature in bios: around 70
Temperature windows when iddle: around 50 (speedfan)
Temperature in games or stressing or doing anything: get over 80+ (100% cpu usage)
My fps is same on temperature 50 or 80 games doesnt get slower!PC turn off after some time cuz i puted option in bios to turn off when over 85!

Cpu: intel pentium 4 prescott 3.2 ghz socket 775
Mainboard: Msi PM8M3-V
Cooler: installed all 4 pins ,Rpm = 2300-2400
Power: 450w
Bios: last version updated
Vcore: around 1.30v
+12v: 12.09
AVcc: 3.30v

Dont really get where is problem do i need to buy better cooler, i bought this one just few days ago or mb better power supply?
a b à CPUs
August 7, 2011 5:01:18 PM

Ok your really need to give us a more comprehensive system specs, such as what type of PC case and exactly what type of CPU cooler you have.
August 7, 2011 6:14:13 PM

Quote:
Ok your really need to give us a more comprehensive system specs, such as what type of PC case and exactly what type of CPU cooler you have.

My cooler is Lc-power this one exactly
And my case is some from old pc pentium 4 i just puted all inside and its opened on one side!
Related resources
a b à CPUs
August 7, 2011 9:24:33 PM

If I got this right you recently replaced the cpu cooler and now it runs hot, right? Did you use thermal compound, how did you apply it, did you clean off the old TC first, have you tried removing the cooler and re-seating it? It does sound like your cooler install is faulty.
August 7, 2011 9:37:03 PM

Dogsnake said:
If I got this right you recently replaced the cpu cooler and now it runs hot, right? Did you use thermal compound, how did you apply it, did you clean off the old TC first, have you tried removing the cooler and re-seating it? It does sound like your cooler install is faulty.

No i bought new mainboard with cpu all installed perfectly puted that cooler very good all 4 pins are in mainboard my cooler doesnt move a bit! I just installed one more cooler behind cpu it decreased max buy 10 its 70 now full load!
!