taking GBA SP to UK

Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2004 6:20:59 PM

I need some sort of plug converter for charging my Canadian GBA SP in
Uk.

the quesation I have is

Can I buy the $7 plug that DOES NOT change the voltage, I can use this
with my camcorder and Ipod

or do I need to buy the $45 power converter which is a plug and
changes the voltage?

please respond soon as I have a flight thios week.

thanks!

More about : taking gba

Anonymous
June 16, 2004 1:35:32 PM

vishalsisodiya wrote:
> I need some sort of plug converter for charging my Canadian GBA SP in
> Uk.
>
> the quesation I have is
>
> Can I buy the $7 plug that DOES NOT change the voltage, I can use this
> with my camcorder and Ipod
>
> or do I need to buy the $45 power converter which is a plug and
> changes the voltage?
>
> please respond soon as I have a flight thios week.
>
> thanks!

You'll need a step-down converter.

OR you could wait til you're in the UK, and find a gaming shop and just
buy a charger while you're here. Such shops are: Game, GameStation, EB
(if any still exist). Also you might find one in HMV, Virgin, WHSmith,
or Woolworths

Additionally, I hope you enjoy your stay in our little country :o ) Have
a good time!
!