taking GBA SP to UK

I need some sort of plug converter for charging my Canadian GBA SP in
Uk.

the quesation I have is

Can I buy the $7 plug that DOES NOT change the voltage, I can use this
with my camcorder and Ipod

or do I need to buy the $45 power converter which is a plug and
changes the voltage?

please respond soon as I have a flight thios week.

thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about taking

    vishalsisodiya wrote:
    > I need some sort of plug converter for charging my Canadian GBA SP in
    > Uk.
    >
    > the quesation I have is
    >
    > Can I buy the $7 plug that DOES NOT change the voltage, I can use this
    > with my camcorder and Ipod
    >
    > or do I need to buy the $45 power converter which is a plug and
    > changes the voltage?
    >
    > please respond soon as I have a flight thios week.
    >
    > thanks!

    You'll need a step-down converter.

    OR you could wait til you're in the UK, and find a gaming shop and just
    buy a charger while you're here. Such shops are: Game, GameStation, EB
    (if any still exist). Also you might find one in HMV, Virgin, WHSmith,
    or Woolworths

    Additionally, I hope you enjoy your stay in our little country :o) Have
    a good time!

Console Gaming Converter Video Games