Sign in with
Your question

Is ASrcok a good rilable brand?

Last response: in Motherboards
April 25, 2012 1:02:02 AM

Is ASrcok a good reliable brand? On newegg I read that there where lots of fallers for lots of people, for different boards. That was awhile ago hove they improved? Most likely they have right?
April 25, 2012 1:06:20 AM

dyno_05 said:
Is ASrcok a good reliable brand? On newegg I read that there where lots of fallers for lots of people, for different boards. That was awhile ago hove they improved? Most likely they have right?

I personally do not use ASRock boards, but I heard that they have improved a lot recently, and now they are actually competitive in the market today for mid-range boards
m
l
a b V Motherboard
April 25, 2012 2:11:38 AM

Asrock are great boards right now. They used to be sucky, but now I think they're one of the best. Check out the Z77 Extreme 4/Z68 E3 Gen3--Great mobos
m
l
Related resources
April 25, 2012 3:20:16 AM

My Asrock board has done me very well for the time I've owned it, about 2 months. I really like the bios program and the monitor/oc utility that comes with it. Has plenty of USB ports and setup for SLI/Crossfire. Bios update was simple and fast with a flash drive. Best of all I only paid a little over $100.00 for a full size ATX board.
m
l
April 25, 2012 3:27:50 AM

I have been running a 770 Extreme3 AM3 ASRock Board since july 2010. Some light overclocking and 2 different GPUS.

I have been impressed. It even survived my stupid attempt to save money on a PSU and survived me burning out a Blue Lake 500 watt, and 2 480 watt Logisys PSU.
m
l
!